2005 Honda S1000

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  2005 Honda S1000

I was reading road and track this month and japan has a honda s1000 coming out in 2005 its not as fast as the 2000 but it looks cool, there wasnt a big article on it but it said it had like 180 hp and 0-60 in like 6.5 secs. every know im a honda man so thats why i say this.

posted by  S2000Boy

:D You're a Honda man? You don't even qualify as a Honda boy.

Actually I think you'll find out it has 120 hp, is FWD, and is closer to a to a topless CRX than an S2000. Also the likelyhood of it coming to the US is pretty slim. It's funny how you always manage to get your facts wrong and even make them up.

Check it out.

http://www.roadandtrack.com/article.asp?section_id=12&article_id=740&page_n umber=3&preview=

posted by  vwhobo

Amazing ability you have to try to pass on flat-out lies as fact, Boy...Nowhere does the article mention a 0-60 time, and it clearly says 120HP, not 180...The "2" and the "8" keys are nowhere near too close to each other on the keyboard for you to have made a mistake...This S1000 sounds like a pathetic attempt to reclaim this sports compact market, a market they've already let slip away...Odds are it'll be high-revving but only produce power after 4000RPM, Honda's problem since day one of releasing V-TEC...And the article cearly states that it's most likely not coming here...So we're supposed to be awed by some tiny Honda with a tiny motor that isn't probably coming to the US? Get over the S2000 already- you don't have a turbocharged one and no one here cares about a roadster with a wimpy-ass Honda motorcycle engine...
:evil:

posted by  Machine

I like the prelude better...Are they making anymore of them?

posted by  Motorhead

daaaaaaaaaammmm, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

posted by  (o) (o)

fuck all of you guys, so what if i like something you dont.

posted by  S2000Boy

what, something that doesnt exist? and that you have false information about? you have failed me s2000 boy. i had expectations!!!! :(

posted by  SuperJew

Awwww don't get all upset.
I find you very entertaining :)

posted by  57ock

Okay you little wannabe shitbird. Let me make it very clear so you can't mistake what I'm about to say.

I don't care if you like or dislike a particular car. I do care that you are a misinformation spewing little bullshitter. And a liar. That's all I'll say so the cops don't come to my door to arrest me for threatening a 12 year old.

posted by  vwhobo

Tell me what to say, I'll threaten him for you.. :D

posted by  57ock

dude i think dat da s1000 is just a toy car wannabe a real car! its gonna have 1.0 liter? wtf? ha ha i laugh at that....now days every car manufacture try to make high performace and high liter exept for honda! i dont get it y poeple love honda so much. dont get me wrong da only honda i like is da 5th gen prelude and da suckiest honda is civic! especially da hatchback si.....ps i choose nissan over honda anyway.

posted by  BigBadBrat

I can agree with the sucky Civic quote, but this is a dead topic just so you know. Last post, besides yours, was 9/04/03. Nearly 5 months ago. Nobody cares about this anymore.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

Your Message