Would anyone know the quater mile time of

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Would anyone know the quater mile time of

Would anyone know the quater mile time of the R35 GTR Skyline?

posted by  GreekWarrior

:stupid:. Concept cars dont have quarter mile times. The closest you'll get to a skyline is an infiniti G35.

posted by  jzxTT

completely true. simple as that.

posted by  Inygknok

nearest you'll get I think is trying GT3 concept.

btw, anyone else noticed the simalarity between the 350z and the r35 skyline? just saw a yard advertising both on the same page and they look too similar to me! go look at pics of both from front quarter shots and tell me I'm wrong!

posted by  Unlicensed

:doh: . read my first post.

posted by  jzxTT

the R35 is gona be based on the G35, which is sort of based on the 350Z. its really old news already, in fact, why do u think the G35 is known as the skyline over in Japan? its no coincidence, its just a fact.

posted by  Inygknok

True, true. Despite the fact that this news is rather old hat, I must say. I'm a little depressed by their similarities. I've always admired the styling of the Skyline, and now it doesn't seem to be much of the same car anymore. :umh: Now it just looks like an Infiniti G35, which don't get me wrong, I adore quite a lot. It's just... that... it seems to have lost it's "I'm a pretty foreign sports car that you can't have" appeal. :oops:

posted by  Patrick

well, im a bit anxious to see the R35 become a normal raod car, ITS GOT A QUAD TURBO, oh yeah, thats 4 turbos. the front of it looks pretty nasty, but the rear of it is pretty pretty.

posted by  s13_Drifter

Well, its only a concept after all. If the R35 was scheduled for release anytime soon, i'm sure it would look more civilized, without those hideos lights in the front. Wow, Quad Turbos, wonder if they would continue it on the RB26 motor for production.

posted by  aerith

quad turbo? where did u get that krazy information from?

the only stuff ive heard, over and over and over again, are that it will either pack a redifined RB engine, the VQ35, or a twin turbo V8 powerplant. no quad turbo info anywhere.

posted by  Inygknok

jzxtt, i'm getting tired of your smart ass wise cracks! :fu:

since the whole car market here IS japanise then I would be seeing what is called the new skyline! and would have no idea what an infinity g35 is!

as for the new engine I've also heard the V8 rumour and am eagerly awaiting the end result. unfortunaly We've seen the last of the rb26dett in its current carnation, as it no longer lives upto "save the earth" polititians emitions rules and will no longer be made with the trademark cast iron block. :screwy:

posted by  Unlicensed

Learn to love them because im not going anywhere anytime soon. Read the title below your name.... thats right it says newbie. You've yet to provide any useful/helpful information to anyone here at CF from your posts that i've read. Instead you'd rather repeat what other people say and critisize me. :orglaugh: , the title below your name suits you well.

Unlicensed has just been http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s25/smilies-16086.png

posted by  jzxTT

i never said anything about the rb26. i said there are rumors about a new RB series engine that will be revised. it was rumored to be a 3.2L or 3.5L, but once the whole idea of the 3.5L came up, the Z project guys said "oh, just throw in the VQ then.". stupid asses.

posted by  Inygknok

Anyone else see the resemblance of pre-pubesent rationality there? seriously, dude! are you really that proud of your childish rantings?

Another one of those little guys who feels big behind his keyboard. I feel so much pain from the http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s25/smilies-16086.png. grow up for real!

posted by  Unlicensed

So now the measure of worth on a forum is the number of posts?

Good one, jzxTT! Really! Good one!

Exactly where is the line between a contributor and a worthless spammer?

Please, I need that infomation...maybe we can add it as a title when the post number is reached.

How close are you to that number? Have you passed it?

posted by  BavarianWheels

I'm inclined to agree. JzxTT, just because someone is a "newbie", doesn't mean what they have to say inherently carries no validity. Luckily, most people know and understand that. Most folks extended me the courtesy of respecting my sentiments and giving my insight the time of day, and I'm sure they did the same for you. It'd only be apt for you to continue the process. The fact remains that you are no better than anyone else here, and you need to remember that. You yourself were a newbie once, and whether you went about shedding that title by posting 50 times a day or not, you were once standing in the shoes of the ones you now criticize. Do keep that in mind.

posted by  Patrick

Point taken, dont put words in my mouth, I never said "If your new to CF then f*ck what you say" It just makes sense to be under his name, fact one, a mindless comment like "im sick of your wise cracks :fu: ", is only going to start one thing, a flame. If he feels im a "smart a#ss" then he should pm me unstead of flaming me**Right Bav**. my "pimp slap" smilie is joke. I was wrong for pointing out that he shares absolutly no valuable info here because we come here to talk about whatever, im no teacher and this is no school, <------ theres my bad. Now if you have anything stupid to say to me, at least give everyone else the courtesy of pm'N me so they dont have to read all this craP. :mrgreen:

posted by  jzxTT

well I just tried to pm you and to no avial!

so anyway, as you cant show me the same courtesy why should you get away with being a hypocrite?

I try to help and contribute wherever and whenever possible! if you look at my posts you'll see that! The only coment i made that i regrete is slating gsr's. which are a different car to that which was being discussed (gsx), to my surprise. either way, you begun this anomosity by flaming me with your "when DSMer is finished with you" post. which you hastily edited once you were shown to be jumping the gun and plain rude!

i wont go on like an imature school boy (maybe too late) but tell me how newbie suits MY name?

I only claim to have experiance in comparing jdm performance cars, as i sell and have driven almost all of them. (in various states of tune).

Sorry to anyone I may have offended. I have never set out to do that! If I'm not welcome without playing mines bigger than yours games then please let me know? again sorry to all who read this, I wont carry this on any more.

posted by  Unlicensed

That was rude of me but you've agreed your comment there was stupid just like your "wise cracks" comment was stupid as well. As far as newbie suiting your name, all im saying is dont talk sh1t about me when I do my best (like you) to help people out with my opinions and little* knowledge. Because *like peter said* No one is better than anyone here, He didn't hear me out, he misunderstood me. It could have simply been finished with a "wheres the <3 jzx, you dont have to be so rude", anything along those lines.... anyways, forums arent forums without flames and this flame is done. Just please make sure it doesn't happen again and I will try my best to give you and others the respect I wish to recieve in return.

posted by  jzxTT

hmm. i think i just witnessed a historic development here.

posted by  importluva

nah, they were probably drunk and talking nonsense

posted by  Inygknok

yeah I too am tired of this going round and round.

so lets get out of our school girl uniforms (well apart from me cos i like the feel of the blouse on my man tits), and consider this matter buried! ok?

posted by  Unlicensed

Your Message