vwhobo

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  vwhobo

There was someone here named vwhobo aka. the hobo. He was very dear to this forum and most of the regulars here miss him. They also notice that there seems to be less posting going on, and one of them suggested because of the hostilities that are occuring within our forum. Lots of the great people on this forum are leaving because they feel we are driving them away because we are no longer communicating we are argueing. I happened to be one of the arguers. It seems the only ones viewing these threads that discuss the most important aspects of our sites are in fact the regulars and when us newbies come in with a lack of respect for this forum and never view what is important and go flapping our mouths at what we think we know, we cause a sense of worthlessness to people in this forum. Im just saying that we need to quit disrespecting one another and just have discussions. If we do argue let it be in fun like DSMer, Inygknok, and jzxtt do. Imma quit posting for a lil bit. Thats it.

posted by  VMJYogi

i thought it was agreed never to make another thread about leaving again? i believe it was in importluvas thread.... i think....

though, i still dont get why some of the members that have been around for a longer while complain about hostility.... the hobo was quite hostile himself.... dont see the difference (one of them is surely going to say something like "he knew everything about cars and you young-ins dont cuz you are idiots").

still... well, how old was the hobo? maybe he got into some deadly accident and is in coma? maybe hes gone? maybe he killed his computer and doesnt know anything about pc's? maybe thats why he left. who knows..... but i still find it a bit stupid to just keep whining about "hobo this, hobo that", ya know, he wasnt yall's boyfriend or anything. he just left (apparently), and thats something that will have to be dealt with. u wont find him in any other forums, unless hes using a different name. he is probably even watching right now everything we say and laughing at how he keeps getting missed even though that, apparently, while he was around he was hated. thats quite a hyppocrite way of action imo.....

PS: i know my comments above will probably start a war, but people complain so much about the same thing that well, too bad, face the truth for once. some will say something like "u kiddies dont know anything", others about the amount of posts they have, blah blah blah. i dont care really. this forum is just as it is, and i intend to try to make the best of it just as it is, hobo or no hobo.

posted by  Inygknok

Ya know sumthin. I was gonna not post 4 a lil bit and just read the threads here but i finished reading the 'people leaving' thread and umm...yeah. Im not the only asshole here and i wont just disappear for a couple days and come back attempting to sound more mature with less posts be4 i think and shi*. So im not going any god damn where and if u have a problem with whatever i happen to say then screw you. :fu: . Im not the only dumbass in here whether literally or figuratively.

posted by  VMJYogi

And ur momma is so ugly she went to a ugly contest and they said sorry no professionals.

posted by  VMJYogi

lol.... ill come up with one later.... :thumbs:

PS: it was supposed to be on the other thread ffs :P

posted by  Inygknok

Where the hell is importluva? If he left I'm gonna kick his ass. Alot of people seem to be missing. DodgeRida67 also.. Umm Yogi, you should probably read the following threads: People Leaving? (http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=4351) and The rise of Bav's dictatorship (http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=3985)

Read them well... Pretty much all I have to say. Read some of the larger 100+ Threads, they will contain alots of valuble proof. I believe my thread I started about the Supra and GTO has about 150 something. You'll understand what people in the "People Leaving", "Bav's Dictatorship" and the "combattin postwhorin (http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=4122)" are saying. Although it seems you allready have.

posted by  DSMer

Well, i think the reason that we whine about the hobo is because he knew what he was talking about. He settled the stupid childish disputes that we have now. Even though he wasnt always nice when he was doing it, he was respected and an authority. Yeah, alot of people are missing now, ive noticed it, maybe the lack of actual constructive conversation about cars drove them away. Who knows? And by the way, the reason the hobo left was because of a misunderstanding.

posted by  aerith

Yeah i read every single one of those posts. At first when i read the 'people leaving' i felt like i was responsible for alot of crap but then after getting through a couple pages i saw that i wasnt the only one. So i figured why should i try to change and appear less arguementive. Fuggit.

posted by  VMJYogi

Your Message