Mission Speedway

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Mission Speedway

Anyone on here from Vancouver? and gunna head down to mission speedway this friday night? its the street-legal night n i was wondering if anyone from here is gunna bring there ride down there to race

posted by  Dcalado_

Hmm, im from Vancouver, and what you say is intruiging. Never heard of it before, but i'll go and check it out. Not going to bring my car though, it would embarass me. :orglaugh: Piece of junk, well i might bring my car next year, my project IS300, hopefully. HAHa :orglaugh:

posted by  aerith

iv never been to it eithe, by the way it runs from 5pm-10pm

posted by  Dcalado_

So, how was it? I missed it, i had more important issues to attend to.

posted by  aerith

imports were not that impressive at all... muscle cars looked alot nicer... and it was muslce car vs muscle car, import vs import, and they had some bikes racing eachother also. But it was a real fun nite u should go to the next one and check it out, or test ur car out (next one is on august 6th)

posted by  Dcalado_

Yeah, i'll go check it out, but i'll skip the testing the car part. Nothing beats a bike in acceleration :D

posted by  aerith

Too damn right :thumbs: that would be crazy :orglaugh:
But still it would be really cool :smoke:

posted by  Lukaz

it's still worth a shot :D :laughing:

posted by  Inygknok

:orglaugh: I would give it a shot if i had a Lancer Evo, with the interior ripped out, rear seats gone, basically all unessecary things taken out. Put in Fiberglass, Carbon Fibre panels. Use Aluminum Honey comb and plastics to build the frame. Get hollow cam shafts. Then maybe, just maybe I would be able to out accelerate the bike....wait..... nope, not even then. :orglaugh:

posted by  aerith

Your Message