Lexus GS 430 vs. Infiniti G35

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Lexus GS 430 vs. Infiniti G35

What are the high and low points of there cars? Thanks.

posted by  Wonderbread7608

You really can't compare the GS430 to the G35. It's nearly $25k more. The G35 is more competition for the GS300 and IS300 per-say.

posted by  thunderbird1100

This is a weird question because the GS 430 is about $20,000 more than a well equipped G35 sedan. If it were the GS 300, it would be maybe $5000 more. But okay...

The GS 430 is way more expensive and is more directed toward the mid-sized luxury performance sedans. (ie. 5-Series) While the G35 competes with the 3-Series. The GS is more luxuriously equipped and packs a V8 for a lot more money, while the G35 holds a six-cylinder at a much lower price. It's hard to compare the two, although the performance numbers aren't too far for such different cars. The GS 430 goes 0-60 in 5.8 seconds, while the G35 does it in 6.2 seconds. Not bad for $20,000 less...

Anyway, let someone else answer the question because it's too hard for me to compare them.

posted by  moostang104314

being the local Toyota fanatic (hey, Lexus/Scion count as Toyota in the real world), i would have to go completely against the comparison. i agree with the previously mentioned comments. its an unfair comparison between those 2.

posted by  Inygknok

Dont make fun of me dammit!! But are any of those cars even Asain? I didnt think so and if nt then does that post even belong here? I know the Lex aint Asain but not about the infinity.

posted by  VMJYogi

Yeah, they both are Asian cars. Lexus is owned by Toyota and Infiniti is owned by Nissan. They are actually based in Japan unlike Acura which is only based in North America.

posted by  aerith

Your Message