New Car?

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  New Car?

hey everybody, I just turned 16 and will be getting my license shortly. I really would love to have a car taht I can mod and have fun with, but i have NO idea where to start. Well, I have some idea, I know i want an used import, probably a mitsubishi, acura honda etc. I have about 3000-4500 to spend on a car.
What do you guys think the best buy would be for that much money, and why too so i know what is 'good' and i won't need to keep asking dumb questions.
Thanks

posted by  dabeem

we could spend a long time giving u ideas.... it really depends on wat u want exactly. performance, looks, etc.

posted by  Inygknok

Any toyota, acura, honda, etc. I personally like the Acura Integra GSR & Type R. Toyota Celica, Nissan Sentra SE-R, etc.

posted by  importluva

yea, good point, sorry man. To clear things up I want performance, I would like looks too but they are a definite second priority (a sleeper works for me). Um, i guess something that would be easy to mod or atleast have the potential for high performance. I'd use it to A) get around B) race with some of my friends C) learn about cars and how to tune them.
If that doesn't help ill just try and find a cheap one,
Peace.

posted by  dabeem

the ones i listed are fav of street racers. plenty of cheap mods. also try vw golf and jetta

posted by  importluva

Alright, thanks man, now all i gotta do is find a cheap one after i get paid for my summer job. That and get my dad to pay the insurance, lol.

posted by  dabeem

Your Message