Yes or No?

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Yes or No?

Ok I am looking into buying 1994 Nissan ALtima GXE. It is manual and only 2500 dollars. I was wondering if this would be a good car to get or not. Again I need somehting that will be worthwhile and cheaper to mod. Help!

Thanks!

posted by  importnoob04

more information please... ( ie. milage, exterior / interior conditions, is there anything not functioning? like radio, or windows etc.)

posted by  Ki2AY

120,000 miles well maintained, clean, great stereo, A/C. Sounds like everything is in good condition.

posted by  importnoob04

you can check "kellys blue book" but if you ask me, its not a bad deal. but you did say you wanted somethin to mod right? are you planning to race? if so, I would personally look for a civic hatch back or a old intergra... you can find other cars with that price that you can mod out better than a altima (unless you really want to mod an altima). but its really up to you. i think the real question is, what kinda car are you looking for??? performance? looks? or just a daily commuting vehicle?

~again, the altima isnt a bad deal. but i personally think you can mod other cars better than an altima for a cheaper price.

~choice of car also depends on how far are you planning to mod a car???

fill in those questions and ill give you more suggestions.

posted by  Ki2AY

Im looking for a car I can mod for performance and looks. THe only problem is I live in Wisconsin and there aren't many import dealers. So i pretty much have to find the cars from private sellers unless I want to drive to get the car. I just want a nice looking car that isnt totally riced out and a few engine mods that aren't to much money. So let me know what you think.

posted by  importnoob04

what kinda "nice looking" ?? more into sporty? or family?

~again, the altima isnt a bad deal. but i personally think you can mod other cars better than an altima for a cheaper price.

~choice of car also depends on how far are you planning to mod a car???

posted by  Ki2AY

Go for it man. Altima's are bang for the buck!! Check out the "EVO" body kit for it.

posted by  klnshavn

Your Message