Umm...looking into the Honda Del Sol...any thoughts, help!!!

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Umm...looking into the Honda Del Sol...any thoughts, help!!!

Hey, right now I own a Toyota Corrolla and I am thinking of selling it and getting a new car. Something I can work on. I'm just getting into cars and the Honda Del Sol, looks like a small, sportier automobile, that could be good for a first timer, to work on, and get into. I am looking for any thoughts, helpful info. or feedback, possibly, esp. from anyone whos knows about these particular cars...thanks.

Nicole :)

posted by  Nickie

I wouldnt suggest a del sol for a first project car, you would be better off with its predisessor the CRX but if you want something new as a honda you would be better off getting a prelude as it is the sportiest of the AMERICAN hondas with the most horsepower, or you can go with an S2000 if you like dem really small cars but not a del sol....they so wack and not as many parts for it as others...

posted by  JDM-Racer

i woundnt get a del sol...... simply gutless .... although you could do an engine swap

posted by  lamboluver

I hate your kind :banghead:

posted by  99integra

you posted on a thread that is over 2 years old :doh:

posted by  glagon1979

OMG please no not this car noooooooooooooooo*runs away screaming*

posted by  Spanky2324

damn i guess my car is whack

posted by  black_plague

Del slow?

posted by  Oomba

Shut up Oomba........

posted by  99integra

No. Its a slow shitty car.

Which reminds me, I saw some wigger in a Del Slo that was new to him today, blasting music in front of the school like hes the shit. I just said "look at that Del Slow, rice" to the person next to me loud enough for the driver to hear and went on my merry way to the parking decks.

posted by  Oomba

:orglaugh: :orglaugh: 1.6 Liters of powAR! :mrgreen:

posted by  nsupra27

i wouldnt go with the car.

posted by  ITR4LIFE

Your Message