What do you think of this?

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  What do you think of this?

what do you think of it, the mama of all cars, theres no beating this.

http://members.chello.nl/a.stamps1/nissan%20skyline.jpg

posted by  Yamaha R1

...another skyline post...

posted by  mazda6man

I'm sure there's something that does.

posted by  BavarianWheels

no beating that?!?! sure there is, (as far as what I would rather have than a r3*) 360 modena, marcielago, denali, rx-7, mr-2, supra, 300zx.... to make it simple I dont like skylines. But it is nice.

posted by  jzxTT

It's a beast no doubt, but I don't particularly like the rims.

posted by  abless

I'll agree its a sweet, but im sure theres something that would beat it

posted by  Eclipse_2004

Great car - no doubt. But all this talk about Skylines turns me off.

posted by  MaChao

No doubt its a beautiful car but Skylines are geting old. Only ricers are still obsessed with the R34s. I'd take a Saleen any day over that bad boy.

posted by  VMJYogi

when it comes to skylines, id take an R32 or R33 over an R34

posted by  mazda6man

it looks quite nice. I like the R34 and the R33. seen loads of R33 but hardly any R34 skylines. I wouldnt say its unbeatble far from it... but still its nice :thumbs:

posted by  Lukaz

Well lets put it this way: You could classify the R34 as the type of car that'd fit in with Lamborghini Diablos, Porshe 911s, Chevrolet Corvettes, and Dodge Vipers. They are all nice cars, they are kinda getting played out, but nobody would mind having 'em in their driveway.

posted by  VMJYogi

I like you man lol :thumbs: so would i ! saleen S7 what a beaut!

posted by  Lukaz

Yeh its fukin gay. :thumbs:

posted by  bigv8

Why's that...because it doesn't have the obligatory eight cylinder pushrodasauris that real men own? I take it you were on the development team that actually came up with the V8?

posted by  Wally

no, it's because it doesn't like girls. :laughing:

posted by  windsonian

Good cars are good cars, whether ricers obsess over them or not, or whether you think they are "played out" or not.

This obsession with either following something OR bashing on it due to being popular is what's tiring.

The Skyline pictured is a great car. it's a popular car. It's not a new car anymore. It was fast from the factory, but it can be beaten by cheaper cars, modded cars, more expensive stock cars, whatever. Doesn't matter, it's still a great car, and I applaud any manufacturer that can sell something like this to the public.

posted by  ChrisV

That car is a Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R Z-Tune.

Straight from Nissan
2.8L I6
490 bhp
400 ft-lb torque
Coil-Overs all around
Brembo 6-piston front calipers
Total production: 20

I can't find the article with the 0-60 and 1/4 mile times, but it's screamin' fast for a production car.

posted by  Bino

Its not the Car on the outside its whats unda da hood ! ! !

posted by  aMp1688

Wouldn't a run of 20 be considered a limited production car? :2cents:

posted by  srober32

Your Message