Honda Integra RWD or FWD?

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Honda Integra RWD or FWD?

just a small question about this is it a front wheel drive or rear?

posted by  chichi

This car and RWD?? It's a Honda!
Just look at the car, it's a FWD. :smoke:

posted by  lutz

Lutz, you have a smoking problem. :laughing: :hi:

This one's on me. :smoke:

:thumbs:

posted by  DodgeRida67

FWD as stated above, although on a side note one guy in drifting has converted his to RWD. Which is neat, but not great, since the weight bias is still up front.

posted by  thunderbird1100

Yeah, its front wheel drive but, just curious, why did you want to know? And how were you confused on this, i mean, as lutz pointed out its a honda. They have had like 4 or 5 rwd cars in the past 10 years.

posted by  Zalight

Only RWD Honda/Acura now is the NSX and S2000.

ooo ooo ooo, accords used to be rwd... the 86 and the rest of those years accord! ooo ooo ooo... i

posted by  mazda6man

Please direct me to where you're getting your (piss poor) information. I have personally owned every '80's model year Accord and can assure you they are all FWD.

This should be interesting.

posted by  vwhobo

:laughing: DR67, I guess I had more smoking smilies than posts. :smoke:

Back to the track: I don't know, are the S2000 and NSX are sold as "Acuras" in the US and Canada? Over here in Euroland both of the RWD Hondas are marketed as Hondas, but I never saw one of those on the road. It's normally hard to sell such cars in the Land of Kraut. :smoke:

posted by  lutz

other people... i may have been wrong... :oops:

posted by  mazda6man

Honda S2000 and Acura NSX in the states. Don't know aobut canada. I think only the U.S. and Canada are the only Acura marketed regions in the world (maybe Mexico?).

s2000 is honda in america, and nsx is acura in america... everywhere else nsx is honda, and there is no acura

posted by  mazda6man

well, i see there are still stupid ass ppl here on the forums........ only RWD cars made by Honda are the S2000 and NSX up to this day..... Acura doesnt exist in Japan.... just like Lexus..... duhh....

posted by  Inygknok

Oh I thought so.
My cousins has an integra type r and told me his was a AWD, his been doing lots crap to it body kit, got $1500 turbos for it, neons etc etc. He probally converted it to a AWD, is this possible? I like his car it looks so cool buy not too over done. When his taking me for a ride everyone like stares at you (i bet its the neons) since there are not many good cars in Australia.

posted by  chichi

Believe it or not, Toyota will start the Lexus brand in Nippon soon. :smoke:

Some of the reasons to introduce Lexus is Toyota's huge market share in Japan with too many models, I think they need some separation. :smoke:

posted by  lutz

A. he needs to be shot.
B. yes, you CAN convert it to AWD...it's been done using CR-V parts.

Your Message