went with the legend

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  went with the legend

I bought my finance a 91 legend with 113k on it. this car is SPOTLESS not dings scratches nothing.. when i popped the hood the engine was immaculate, clean, not sounds no nothin, drove it suprised the piss out of me with the high end power it has. (60-100 was amazing) anyway fell in love with it as did she so we bought it. (my beemer still got her but not by to much) any way from what ive been hearing everything has to be customed fab to these things just wonderin if anyone has one and what they have done to it!! thanx alot

posted by  beemerguy

So does this mean you changed your mind and Honda's are good cars now?

posted by  vwhobo

hey relax ive had mostly bad run ins with hondas. Also this a v6 which i think is a little better put together than there 4 cyl. NON honda starter NON honda susspension NON honda window motors theres not much honda on this car except then engine (Which is a GOOD one at that) its just that we just got rid of her accord and that thing was a piece. Plus u recall the other stories. Again im very impressed with the car. Do u know of anything that doesnt have to be customed fabbed? I already put a performance ECU in it helps alot but it needs some more.

posted by  beemerguy

acura is honda tard, and why dont you show me something that actually says that the stuff you mentioned isnt honda.

and the V6 isnt any better... infact the vtec 4 should be tons better Why? because they have put more money into developing there vtec motors.

posted by  Arthur

Its a better car cause those parts have been replaced. You dont think i know a car that i bought. Most people (like yourself i presume) cant see past there own noses when purchasing a car. I know acura is a honda "tard" and the six to ME is a better engine so relax and understand that not everyone shares ur opinion. And u ought to be carefull about what u say when u have no idea what ur talking about... kinda makes u look like and ass..... ;)

posted by  beemerguy

i highly doubt the v6 is better, it May infact be a good engine but honda has put alot of money into designing there vtec engines. they have i think the best varieble valve timing system out there.e

posted by  Arthur

"beemerguy said -
"Its a better car cause those parts have been replaced. You dont think i know a car that i bought. Most people (like yourself i presume) cant see past there own noses when purchasing a car. I know acura is a honda "tard" and the six to ME is a better engine so relax and understand that not everyone shares ur opinion. And u ought to be carefull about what u say when u have no idea what ur talking about... kinda makes u look like and ass....."

I'll second that wink

posted by  snoopewite

I have a 88 with 324000 mi. is yours a A/T? The trans.only last about 150000.The engine still runs like new.There are things to do to make them last longer if interested let me know

posted by  fred lane

you're an idiot. this post was abandoned almost a year ago. :roll:

posted by  SuperJew

LOL I was looking at the origanl post date and wondering the same thing SJ :banghead:

posted by  Voda48

Ha, n00bs. :screwy:

posted by  DodgeRida67

Ha ha...I saw the dates...then had a look to see when he replied, when I saw your name in there I just knew this bloke was in for a grilling :thumbs: ...I recon u should pimp slap him :hi:

posted by  Cliffy

I feel sorry for the n00b. He was only trying to help. I guess we could cut him some slack, come on, hes a n00b. N00b.........n00b.......n00b......n0000000000000000000000000000b :screwy:

posted by  DodgeRida67

You really enjoy that word dont you and I see you spell it like most gamers do. Do you play a lot of games online?

posted by  Voda48

Your Message