lowering coilover springs need lil help

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  lowering coilover springs need lil help

ok im gonna lower my car not super expensive set up rigth now i just cant deal with my car not lowered i might die from the stress lol well anyways i wa slooking on ebay and i wa sjsut gonna get lowering srings but i saw some lowering coilover spring and do u neeed new shocks for them to fit or will they work on stock heres a link to what i was looking at :: jsut edit it the first ones were 2 expensive so how about these and does that mean i can be lowered 3 inches? sorry still newbish http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=79217378 83&category=33582

posted by  xmotox

Well let's just see if we can figure this one out. It specifies in the item description "These kit will fit with stock, kyb, tokico struts/shocks, other struts/shocks applications are also available by special order". I think simply reading the information supplied to you would have been much easier than typing this post. What do you think?

P.S. Being "newbish" is no excuse for not paying attention so save the whiny BS. Have a nice day.

posted by  vwhobo

i know i read that after but u kinda post before i realized it and i switched the item. if ur gonna bitch y even respond? anyways all i want to know now is with the new item is it any good and does adjustable ride height 0"-3" mean it can be lowered and raised each way

posted by  xmotox

1. I see you chose not to take my advice on the whiny BS. Perhaps you should update your profile to say your occupation is "Candyass".

2. It might but... Since I just want to bitch there's no reason for me to respond. Put another way, go piss up a rope.

posted by  vwhobo

Uhhh ok do u have anger problems or someting man chill out its all good i didnt realize it said the answer to my question im sorry im not perfect lol any one else wanna help

posted by  xmotox

Um, no, I don't have anger problems but you seem to have stupid problems. BTW, if you ever hope to be taken seriously on this forum, or in life in general, learn to use proper spelling, punctuation and syntax. Otherwise you'll add continual unemployment to your other problems.

posted by  vwhobo

Ok man wat ever you say. I am not going to sit here and argue with you online. I personally find that very stupid and something a 12 year old would do and i dont care if this forum takes me seriuosly. I just wanted to know if the products was worth the money. So i guess ill just ask on another forum. You Happy? :thumbs:

posted by  xmotox

Delighted.

posted by  vwhobo

excuse me, vwhobo

what gives you the audacity to maintain such an air of arrogance and superiority? People like you ruin this forum, and to generalize further: people like you pervert our society.

So why don't you just F##k off? :screwy:

posted by  kennyg

Why don't you? Hobo has a point.

Or are you saying it's more important to be a dumbass?

Funny how you don't want him to complain about people being dumb, but you feel YOU can complain about him... You realize he might be as frustrated about people being stupid as you are abiut him complaining about people being stupid, and that the desire YOU have to post in response to him is identical to the desire HE has to respond to pothers?

Get a clue, Kenny, and quit following Hobo around. It isn't Hobo that ruins the forums, it's people that defend the right to be stupid.

posted by  ChrisV

This guy keeps on saying this in every post hobo posts in.

posted by  CarEXPERT

Yes, and I think he should be banned because he offers no advice at all and seems to be stalking Hobo. Although Hobo pisses me off at times he does know what he is doing when it comes to cars. And although he doesn't need defending, Hobo gets my vote of confidence.

posted by  srober32

Better to be pissed off than to be pissed on and... Thank you.

posted by  vwhobo

Your Message