is anyone selling a 1993-95 mazda rx7 or 94 and on supra?

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  is anyone selling a 1993-95 mazda rx7 or 94 and on supra?

If you are selling a 1993-95 mazda rx7 or a toyota supra 94 and on and it runs send me an e-mail with info price color.. etc. mazdamrx8@hotmail.com if u can include some pictures. im looking for something about $7,500 or less. just something for a first car and something to make better. if possible i want mostly stock if not its ok. i just wanted to make a fully custom job on my car. lurk

posted by  HMMMMMMMM

Hey there man,
welcome to the boards!
hope you can find what you're looking for... ;)

posted by  Unfedfat

HMMMMMMMM, welcome to the forum. You choose that screen name so when people address you at the beginning of a post, it's like they're making that noise in their throat as they're thinking, right? Very witty 8)

posted by  snoopewite

i dont no much about the supra but i do know that the third generation rx-7 has a record of the engines dying except in the 95 so u prolly shouldnt get the 93 or 94 unlesss u wanna get new engines all the time:lol:

posted by  f1luva92

...Check the dates next time. And write in proper English...Don't they teach that by grade 8?

posted by  chris_knows

I don't care how old this thread is, its still funny to see someone trying to find a 94+ Supra or 93-95 RX-7 for $7500.

posted by  PontiacFan27

Yeah. Ha ha. Kinda looks like the joke's on you. If I can find these with a simple 30 second search, imagine how many I could flush out if I put my mind to it. :doh:

Besides, you can't expect too much from the guy. He is from Pennsylvania after all. Think, type, submit.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/searchresults.jsp?num_records=&search_type=bo th&distance=0&address=33776&style_flag=1&make=TOYOTA&model=SUPRA&make2=&mod el2=&make3=&model3=&start_year=1994&end_year=2007&min_price=1&max_price=750 0&transmission=&engine=&drive=&doors=&fuel=&max_mileage=&color=&color2=&col or3=&keywords_display=&sort_type=priceDESC&body_code=0&certified=&advanced= &default_sort=priceDESC&keywordsrep=&keywordsfyc=

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/searchresults.jsp?num_records=25&search_type= both&distance=0&address=33776&style_flag=1&make=MAZDA&model=RX7&make2=&star t_year=1993&end_year=1995&min_price=1&max_price=7500&transmission=&engine=& drive=&doors=&fuel=&max_mileage=&color=&color2=&color3=&keywords_display=&s ort_type=priceDESC&body_code=0&certified=&advanced=&default_sort=priceDESC& keywordsrep=&keywordsfyc=

posted by  vwhobo

I dunno if you looked, but not all of those are legit. One of those supras, the one that claims to be TT, is not a '98. Look at the pic.

http://images.autotrader.com/images/2007/1/20/216/025/1532781507.216025443. IM1.MAIN.240x180_A.240x129.jpg

One of the rx7s is a salvage title, another is HEAVILY modded. I don't know if that decreases the value or not.

So I guess it's possible but still not easy.

posted by  Bronxie

Great, one Supra in the price range that is NOT a 98, and a beat to shit RX-7 with a salvage title. You really showed me up there.

posted by  PontiacFan27

A typically moronic response from a typical moron. Here's a newsflash for you Twinkie. The Autotrader Online is a living, breathing thing. The day that I posted those links there were about five Supras and four RX-7's. Today there are only one of each, tomorrow there might be ten. Bottom line is that the cars are out there to be had for the price he's willing to pay. Anyone who is not from Pennsylvania and with half a clue knows;

1. The Autotrader is not the best place to look for that type of car, only the simplest and fastest.

2. Indeed, cars that meet his criteria are available. Anyone with a shred of intellectual honesty knows that... But of course that leaves you out.

Have a shitty day.

posted by  vwhobo

Your Message