Need Help

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Need Help

I'm considering getting a Nissan 300zx. I also need your opinion on how the car performs, its reliability, etc. has anyone had any experiences with one? if so, give me a shout. it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

posted by  ferrarichika

yeah i've driven one before i find thta it's smouth and comfortable and very performant (well i've driven a tunned one so had a hell lot have power ) but it's very nice to drive... :twisted: :twisted:
but it's only 300z no x :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :D

posted by  McLaren F1 LM

ZX's like most Nissans are well built, dependable cars. However the ZX is generally a miserable machine to perform repairs on and parts are rather expensive. That being said if you get one buy the best possible example you can. Repair costs are fairly high and many shops won't even touch one.

Personally I don't like them because while they are pretty fast, they're also big and heavy. Not a put down just personal taste. As for being "smouth", "very performant" or being "tunned" well, I can't help you there.

posted by  vwhobo

Yep, 300zx are very expensive to repair. Modifications are ever more expensive. Japanese tuners do make parts for them but they aren't very popular due to there size and weight. But like anything, you can make it quick or even fast :)

posted by  57ock

thanks. i also found out, and i'm not sure if it's true (please feel free to comment), but they tend to have small problems, like door handles falling off, being unreliable, etc. do their parts have any quality? is it well built? yes, i have heard/read that they are a bit heavy. thanks for your input!

posted by  ferrarichika

Dear sir ,

Please let me know if you are interested in buying my Nissan 300zx great condition .

You must reply me in this e-mail adress if you have any question : Jack_danielsss@yahoo.co.uk

posted by  transaction

Dear sir ,

I`ve seen that you have put your interest in a Nissan 300zx and I have to tell you that I`m selling my Nissan for a verry cheap price .

Reply me directly in my business e-mail adress if you have any question : Jack_danielsss@yahoo.co.uk

Waiting your reply ASAP !

Best regard`s .

Kenny

posted by  transaction

Dear sir ,

I`ve seen that you have put your interest in a Nissan 300zx and I have to tell you that I`m selling my Nissan for a verry cheap price .

Reply me directly in my business e-mail adress if you have any question : Jack_danielsss@yahoo.co.uk

Waiting your reply ASAP !

Best regard`s .

Kenny

posted by  transaction

Get it :mrgreen: Really, they're great cars (I have a 92 Twin Turbo). Very reliable but as other posts say, they are a PAIN to work on (NO space in the engine bay). Changing spark plugs turn into an all day affair. They are very reliable cars though. Also the engine can take serious power (they have 800+rwhp 300zx's). I highly recommend the Twin Turbo model over the N/A 300zx simply becuase of (like another post said) weight. With 225hp this car simply won't move....the stock 300hp/280tq in the Twin Turbo model makes this car so much more lively (It can easily have 340hp with one $50 mod..runs mid-high 13s bone stock). They handle extremely well for a big car though (3550lbs aprox.)...and definatley my favorite choice from the older sports cars (ala 3000GT,Rx-7,Supra etc...).

posted by  thunderbird1100

Your Message