Supra vs. Laser

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Supra vs. Laser

Only fags drive supras real men drive lasers. :smoke: :banghead: :smoke:

posted by  SUPRA'S ARE GAY

Umm.... go shoot yourself? :smoke:

posted by  XujinkoSky

Dude, where you been? Lasers have been beaters since 99'.
I'll give you $1,000 bucks if you can name a 2005 Plymouth car.

posted by  What

You must drive a supra.

Ford Laser. :mrgreen:

you retard...Ford Laser is NOT a Plymouth.

what rock in ignoranceville did you come out of? :banghead:

posted by  SuperJew

One that obviously wasnt heavy enough.

So tell me, what is so great about a Ford Laser?

posted by  DodgeRida67

What proof do you have to back up your opinion. You didn't say why or how Laser's are better than Supra's. Before you blurt out an opinion, have something to back it up. It's like me saying "The Ford Mustang is a bad car!" and not saying why. (By the way, Mustangs rule.)

posted by  moostang104314

No, I don't. But I like the car, though, I am more into Skylines than anything else. So go crawl under that rock of yours.

posted by  XujinkoSky

heh...... this doesnt even deserve a comment....

posted by  Inygknok

Free Post!!! :laughing:

posted by  Eclipse_2004

wow, people are funny

posted by  mazda6man

Just because all you losers like supras.

There is a quick Laser getting around the Gold Coast with 300 front wheel horsepower. So anything is possible.

PS: its number plate is ISSLOW

posted by  57ock

wtf is this guy on about? better go to the hospital for a cheak up :thumbs:. i dont drive ethier but i like supras better and a bet alot of people would agree with me, so everyone tell this guy what we like.

posted by  chichi

dude put down the pipe and i am not a supra driver

posted by  nektratta

you know everybody should love the cars they have.. most people will like something just because thats what they have even if it sucks ass like his laser. just a fact of life

posted by  EzMustang

You are a f***ing retard.

posted by  99integra

i couldnt put it better

posted by  ahoo

Why don't you give us one reason to believe that lasers,god forbid,are better than Supras? :finger:

posted by  99integra

Umm this guy was banned ages ago. :screwy: :banghead:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Oh. I didn't look to see if he was. :oops:

posted by  99integra

Lazers are peices of shit that do not desserve to even be set on the same scale as a supra. The last time I saw a lazer it was a broken down P.O.S. on the side of the road. :fu:

posted by  JDMprelude92

Yeah, but I'm sure Supras have broken down before too. Does that mean if the last Supra I saw was broken down on the side of the road, then Supras are ALL P'sOS?

posted by  windsonian

That is a really good point. :clap:

posted by  99integra

get your head out of your crap infested butt-hole. supra's rule.

DUMB ASS :fu: :fu: :fu:

posted by  ciVicman

think about the name dumbass PLYMOUTH (Granny's Car) Lazer is just gay

posted by  JDMprelude92

I think the Supra is a better car but there is no real reason why, its just my opinion. Everyone likes something different but not everyone comes out dissing other peoples likes just because they think a different way. Lasers arent BAD cars, there just not as good as others. Its too bad not everyone is as civilized or mannered to say or voice what they think/like rather then put other people/beliefs or products down like SUPRAS ARE GAY has obviously done. He also could of chosen a better car then the Laser, like c'mon.

posted by  car_crazy89

Like maybe an integra :laughing:

posted by  99integra

Haha maybe. :mrgreen: I know a guy who wants to put a 1994-1997 Integra front end on a 1993 Civic SI. So obviously Integras are nice looking cars and i think their reliable to. You got any pics of your Integra?

posted by  car_crazy89

I have no camera but I will try to get some up soon and show you the goods in the engine :hi:

posted by  99integra

Haha "Goods" he says with a smile on his face. :laughing: Sounds like a plan, or should i say deal.

posted by  car_crazy89

Hey since I race at a drag strip than you will see some modifications. :smoke:

posted by  99integra

Havent seen too many modded out Integras (engine wise) around here. Most people put their money into looks not performance. Also doesnt help they do up Cavaliers, Neons and Sunfires lol. I can only imagine what you have done to it. Do you also use it as a daily driver?

posted by  car_crazy89

God no I drive a 94 blazer

posted by  99integra

Haha alright. I was curious considering you said you race it at the dragstrip i could only imagine what insurance/gas would cost lol. Blazer, not a bad choice.

posted by  car_crazy89

Yeah but it gets shitty gas mileage. :laughing:

posted by  99integra

Well what can you do really lol. If all goes my way for a first car i'll be getting some bad gas mileage too (1966-1972), but its worth it when you got something you like.

posted by  car_crazy89

That is absolutely true :thumbs:

posted by  99integra

One problem is that my mind changes like every few days on what i want. Right now its a 1969 Chevelle for $2000, dont know anything about it and only got about half the money.

posted by  car_crazy89

You are just like me then, I have been thinking about a new daily driver almost every week to get a truck to tow my integra

posted by  99integra

Haha its not always a bad thing but i bet it bugs some people when they hear about something new every week. I just hope that when i finally get a car that i wont change my mind and wish i went a different way. Its not really like i need a car yet, i have to wait till september to go for my G1 and i kinda got a car so time isnt THAT much of a factor either.

posted by  car_crazy89

Hey I still want what I can't have and there is nothing wrong with it.

posted by  99integra

I know theres nothing wrong with it but its just not as fun wanting but knowing you cant have it. What is it that you want, or were you just generalizing?

posted by  car_crazy89

I want a 1969 Dodge Charger R/T with either a 426 Hemi or a 454 conversion. :hi:

posted by  99integra

I'm with you there, not too sure about the 454 conversion (it'd be different, gotta like that) but i like the 1969 Charger R/T, black on black for me thanx.

I did have an idea about a month ago about making a 1995 Civic with rear wheel drive with a 350 small block, still hoping to do that sometime (with help or when i have more experience). Daily driver/occassional track car. Half ricer/half muscle.

posted by  car_crazy89

Still the 426 Hemi is on my list of great engines.

posted by  99integra

I gotta agree with you there. In my opinion Dodge made the best Old/Muscle cars, not many i dont like.

posted by  car_crazy89

That be a lot of money seeing that u would have to get a completely different axle and transmission to run that 350 to get maximum performance but anything can be done when you put your mind to it. :thumbs:

I didn't know a 95 Civic had rear wheel drive or where you talking about a conversion?

posted by  99integra

Oh sorry, i was talking about making a conversion.

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=10996

I had asked for opinions and was told it could be done relatively cheap and what parts could be used. I'd love it just to be able to see peoples face when you peel out with the rear tires :laughing:. It would get the riced look but perferably funtional parts. Look like a Honda but sound like a beast, i mean...Chevy. :wink2:

posted by  car_crazy89

Expensive but would be funny!

posted by  99integra

One way to find out. I most likely wouldnt get the money i put into it if i sold it but thats not my plan. I think it'd be cool to be different. It would confuse alot of people though.

posted by  car_crazy89

Or make them crap themsleves.

posted by  99integra

Haha thats a side i never thought of before. You may be right though. As long as their not IN the car :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

If you ever did something like a v8 in a Honda, if u weren't all the way in Canada, u should race me. :laughing:

posted by  99integra

Haha i'd probably be schooled lol but i'd do it anyways, what would i have to lose. Small car and big engine should equal good performance (with minor engine mods). Where abouts in the U.S? lol, i could always go on a 'Road Trip' if i ever did it. :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

St. Petersburg, Florida. You wouldn't lose anything except your pride in your car :laughing:

posted by  99integra

Haha well i've always wanted to go to Florida, maybe a summer vacation. And if i finished anywhere close after you did then i wouldnt lose too much pride. I can only imagine what you've done to your car and what kind of 1/4 mile times it gets. But still wouldnt scare me away, its only pride, it comes and goes. :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

Down the 1/4 mile in 9.4 seconds at 135 m.p.h. :hi:

posted by  99integra

Now that would be a little hard to beat, especially with a car i would want to be able to drive regularly lol. But cant count anything out lol, my dad's old Firebird was a daily driver but still did the 1/4 mile in the mid to high 9's.

posted by  car_crazy89

yeah but I am looking to lighten my flywheel and getting a racing setup clutch when I get some extra money to lower my time.

posted by  99integra

Well you dont gotta keep telling me these things, i wanna be able to atleast THINK i have a chance :laughing: .

posted by  car_crazy89

My bad :smoke:

posted by  99integra

Haha i'm sure you regret it lol. Atleast i'd get a good look at your car from behind. :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

And a good look it is, many people have seen it. :laughing:

posted by  99integra

Good to know i wouldnt be the first and definately wouldnt be the last. its gotta be good looking if thats the only thing people will see when their going down the line.

posted by  car_crazy89

It is a sleeper because all I have on the outside is a performance muffler, 17 inch rims and a stock silver paint job. It is shown in my avatar.

posted by  99integra

It does look pretty stock, best way to have it. Why beat them when you can play with them at the same time :laughing: . If the car looked exactly how it runs then you wouldnt have as many challengers lol.

posted by  car_crazy89

Exactly. :clap:

posted by  99integra

See i'm no fool ,i just act like one. :wink2:

posted by  car_crazy89

You do know a lot for your age even though we are only a couple years apart.

posted by  99integra

Haha well thanx. I'm trying to learn and thats more of why i'm here lol. Wanna be around cars all my life if i can.

posted by  car_crazy89

That's why I became a mechanic and opened up my own shop with my dad.

posted by  99integra

Thas my dream is to open up and maintain my own shop. Dont know if i want to be just a regular mechanic though. It seems too much to open a shop and to keep it going. my other dream has been to race in NASCAR (Nextel Cup) for one or two years lol.

posted by  car_crazy89

If u ever do open a shop make sure you have some other people to help with the cost

posted by  99integra

Sounds like a good plan, the only problem would be finding one or more people with the money and who would be willing to be part of it. Thanx for the advice though.

posted by  car_crazy89

i liek the older supras for drifting.. new for dragging

posted by  4g63

of course Supra...its legendary!

WT**** is a Laser anyways? :doh:

posted by  nissanTFsx

Old post but f*** it. This is a Plymouth Laser

http://auto.consumerguide.com/Auto/Used/reviews/full/index.cfm/id/2225/act/ usedcarreviewphotos/

posted by  99integra

wow...that thing beating a Supra? :screwy:

Yea, i guess that would happen if there is no driver in da Supra

posted by  nissanTFsx

It is pretty much tied up with an eclipse and a talon

posted by  99integra

Your Message