my furst car..

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  my furst car..

hehe, i kno im not that age yet when i should have a car, but im near it, and i was thinkin....wut would be a good startin car [with manuel trans] that is disposable yet sexy, fast, and fun.....?

posted by  Young'n

Please, no ebonics. Why would you want a disposable car? And a Mexican transmission?

posted by  vwhobo

haha manuel trans, mexican tranny, woo! that was good

posted by  mazda6man

HAHAHAHAHA oh man i think i just pissed in my pants :D .... 8O

posted by  slavboy1

Young'n said -
"hehe, i kno im not that age yet when i should have a car, but im near it, and i was thinkin....wut would be a good startin car [with manuel trans] that is disposable yet sexy, fast, and fun.....?"

vwhobo, have you noticed that Young'n is another one who hasn't acknowledged any answers to his previous questions?

Young'n, you still owe a thanks to JettaChiC20, vwhobo and me. How about showing some appreciation before expecting more helpful replies to your questions?

posted by  snoopewite

thanx guys, previous post of mynes were given good answers but wth? mexican transmission? are u a bit queer? manual transmission, ya kno the one where u use tha clutch and tha stick shift? yah that one...i mean cmon, jus cmon shelley

posted by  Young'n

You're the only one who didn't get it. You still haven't explained why you want a disposable car.

posted by  vwhobo

by disposable i mean a car, that i wont be too heart broken if it breaks...i mean ill be heartbroken if any of my cars get broken, but i wanna kno a car that isnt too expensive and isnt too good to give away(fe civic)

posted by  Young'n

Actually, I have the same question as Young'n, but I have different guidelines:
Car is fun to drive.
Car is under $4250
And that's it, although I do have something against FWD, i wish i didnt, but my brain thinks about the fact that the wheels puttings the power to the ground are the same wheels steering, then it gets confused, and I'm kinda strange like that, but please dont omit FWD suggestions.

posted by  JDM Enthusiast

LMAO!

posted by  S2000Boy

Your Message