What would you take?

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  What would you take?

I plan on getting a new Toyota one of these days and I was wondering if you could get any Toyota to hook up what would you go for? Please don't say Supra cause the chances are slim on that car. Thnx in advance!

P.S. When I say hook up I mean all around upgrades, engine and looks. :orglaugh:

posted by  Morphias87

a old mr2

posted by  Ki2AY

I would get a celica gt about a 99 depending your budget.As for look i woul add a blitz style body kit and some 17 inch rims.For power i woul add a catback exauhst dc headers and cold air intake,a intercooled turbo kit and spend the rest on tuning it and the computer. :thumbs:

posted by  redlineracer

hachi roku :thumbs: :mrgreen:
http://hide86-web.hp.infoseek.co.jp/ae86pic/my86.jpg

posted by  GreekWarrior

Mitsu 3000GT VR-4 or Dodge Stealth RT/Twin Turbo. No car 'hooks up' like that car. Those cars are sooooo sexy! They've got 300 or 320hp, and 5 or 6 speeds, depending on the year. AWD twin turbo! They are fast. Stock 0-60 times are five point something seconds I think. They are the only import I would buy. They come stock with something honda could never do, put a damn fine turbo/intercooler system onto a v6. Their style is so nice, you can see many viper elements in those cars if you know what to look for. I challenge you to buy a regular na honda/toyota or whatever and get it to go as fast as those things do for the price. They cost a bit for their year, but they are nice cars. Trust me, there's nothing like having one and sliding sideways because you're squealing all 4 tires! IMO, they are the only imports.

posted by  DaytonaTurbo

I Think he asked for a toyota.

posted by  Ki2AY

Fine, take a 3000GT and slap a toyota sticker on it, you'll have a better car! :mrgreen:

posted by  DaytonaTurbo

no! im the forum corolla owner!

posted by  mazda6man

You didnt just say that did you? I will admit that a 3000GT is a great car etc... but as a Camry owner I have to say the Toyotas are just as good as Mitzus... You are just another noob whose ideas are driven by opinion alone... :banghead: :cussing:

posted by  StiMan

I agree with every one else
MR2 or a Celica
If it was me I would get a Celica and do it up in my eyes it looks better than a MR2

posted by  chichi

EDIT: Sorry posted twice

posted by  chichi

Your Message