1988 Nissan Stanza upgrades?

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  1988 Nissan Stanza upgrades?

hey everyone. My name is Pat and I'm new to this forum but I was wondering if anyone could possibly help me out in my dilemma. It turns out that I'm going to own a 1988 Nissan Stanza 4door GXE. It only has 43,000 miles on it and it is clean as can be, not to mention it's only 400.00 However there is only one problem. This car has no upgrades that I can think of. I want to know if there is any bodykit that would fit this vechicle or any aftermarket body accessories that can be added besides a spoiler? As well as do you know of any place I could buy some aftermarket underdrive pulleys to punch a little more horsepower to this thing? Thanks for your time and hopefully someone can help me out. Peace

posted by  seventhsoldier

it's a 1988 car, and it only has 43,000 miles?! wow... sounds like this car has been sitting around awhile... that or it's not driven often. only 400 no wonder lol. might wanna ask the owner why there are so few miles on it before you buy... just my :2cents:

posted by  VertigoPills

The thing is that the lady is old as hell! I work for a real estate agency and what we do is clean out old estates and sell the merchandise that can be sold through estate sales. The car so happened to be in the package so I told my boss why so little and the lady like most homeowners are almost 95 years old. The granny didn't drive around too much. The car runs great. I just need mods.

posted by  seventhsoldier

Your Message