Skyline R34

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Skyline R34

Skyline R34 sucks.... man its not worth its money at all. Lets see some speculations right here:

$89,500
Miles Per Gallon:14/23
Curb Weight:3395 lbs
Layout:Front-Engine/AWDTransmission:
6-Speed Manual
Engine Type:Twin-Turbo Inline-6
Displacement:2568 cc
Horsepower:276 bhp @ 6800 rpm
Torque:289 lb-ft @ 4400 rpm
Redline:8000 rpm
Performance
0-60 mph:5.1 sec
0-100 mph:13.0 sec
Quarter Mile:13.7 sec @ 105 mph
Skidpad:.89gTop Speed:155 mph
Braking, 60-0 mph:121 ft
Slalom Speed:68.1

Why the hell would you buy this... man it sucks for $89,000...juss buy a Zo6. Lets see some stats of the Corvette Zo6:

Type: V8
Displacement: 5665 cc
Horsepower: 405 bhp @ 6000 rpm
Torque: 400 lb-ft @ 4800 rpm
Redline: 6500 rpm

0-60 mph: 4.0 sec
0-100 mph: 9.5 sec
Quarter Mile: 12.5 sec @ 115 mph
Skidpad: .99g
Top Speed: 171 mph Braking, 60-0 mph:
104 ft Slalom Speed: 70.3 mph\

Look, soo much better... for only $50,000. Name one way it isnt better import/skyline lovers.

posted by  Skyline Hater

Thank you so much for sharing those "speculations" with us. Personally I would have preferred specifications, they're so much more useful. Now for some speculations of my own.

I speculate that you are 13 years old, know very little about cars, and girls don't like you because you're a dork.

I hate to be the one to defend any Japanese car but you come on here spewing your bullshit. Look at your name, you're just looking to start trouble. The Skyline while not my first, or even 21st choice for a car is still a damn nice machine.

posted by  vwhobo

Saw a R34 V Spec going for 75k AUD Thats about 45 USD. So your getting ripped off :)

The Skyline GTR claim to have 280hp. Thats due to Japanese HP caps. But there more then that.

As for handling, the GTR would out handle a corvette.

By the way GTRs & Corvettes are great cars.

And as VW pointed out. You have nfi :) For about 1,500 AUD or what ever that is in USD.. about 1000 dollars. You can have drain pipe exhaust and airfilters with extra boost. You'll be getting more hp then 400.

Read some more magazines

posted by  57ock

No offence, but I seriously doubt that the Skyline will outhandle a corvette. It weighs a lot more, cannot pull nearly the same amount of g's on the skidpad, and has worse weight distribution. I like Skyline's alot, but I just think they're a tad too expensive.

posted by  Widowmaker2k

Skyline GTR and z06 are so different.

One is a high tech sports car with the latest 4wd system. Wheels Mag rated it better then the Porsche 4wd systems. Its Attessa System is 4wd on demand. The V spec editions come with better software and M Spec goes even better. Which makes it one of the most advanced 4wd systems ever put into a car. Also the skyline has a HICAS system which is 4 wheel steering to help it turn at speed. Plus the GTR comes with a Helical Diff which is superior to Viscous system.

"has worse weight distribution"
Well after having a look at the BMW E46 M3 weight distrubution. They both seem to have 60 40.

So GTR is damn hard to beat in the corners. And having a small 2.6ltr motor vs a heavy 5.7ltr in the front helps a lot too.

Thats the main reason why they were banned from racing in the V8 Super cars here. It was a unfair advantage and thats why they won most of the races. Plus been able to flick a switch and run more boost and get a extra 150hp was seen as cheating

So that my point, 4wd has a huge advantage. Specially a high tech one. Anyway, skid pan is designed for rwd. Why would you bother using a 4wd on a skid pan. I know 4wd can still drift. But rwd is more fun.

I agree with you, In the US the Skyline is a rip off as with most imports there. Countries that have high demand for imports normally are far cheaper. Laws of supply and demand. No Supply and the price goes up.

On the way home I saw a R32 GTR V spec 2 that was 32,000 AUD or just under 20,000 USD.

Anyway here a list for you

http://carpoint.ninemsn.com.au/marketplace/UsedCarDetail.asp?ID=2297305&Cri teria=%40Make%3D%27NISSAN%27%2C+%40Model%3D%27SKYLINE%27%2C+%40OrderBy%3D%2 7P2%27&NoOfRecs=317&PageNo=1&chkRows=500

Thats a TOMMY KIARA edition. There about 400hp (221kws @ all 4 wheels ) and have no problem running a flat 12. (In the right hands even better times) Only a few hundred made.

Location QLD Australia
Price AUD$74,990

http://carpoint.ninemsn.com.au/marketplace/UsedCarDetail.asp?ID=2297930&Cri teria=%40Make%3D%27NISSAN%27%2C+%40Model%3D%27SKYLINE%27%2C+%40OrderBy%3D%2 7P2%27&NoOfRecs=317&PageNo=1&chkRows=500

Price AUD$44,990

http://carpoint.ninemsn.com.au/marketplace/UsedCarDetail.asp?ID=2275769&Cri teria=%40Make%3D%27NISSAN%27%2C+%40Model%3D%27SKYLINE%27%2C+%40OrderBy%3D%2 7P2%27&NoOfRecs=317&PageNo=2&chkRows=500

That is a one off, Nismo Australian edition.
AUD$34,900

All those prices are Australian. Over in Japan there cheaper.. Saw a R33 Gtst for 10,300 AUD. Thats 6,300 dollars US.

Anyway. If you want to get a hold of a Skyline far cheaper or any other import, pm / email me and I'll give you a list of export yards from Japan or even help you find one. So instead of been ripped off "$89,500" maybe 35,000 USD? Plus I've been finding information about getting them complied with US laws which are less restrict then Australian. But to get someone to comply *IT* will not be that easy. Very few places do it and the places that do charge as much as the car is worth. (Skyline Importer In Texas)

But I'm sure there's a way around that problem :)

Personally, I prefer rear wheel drive cars. More fun to drive.

posted by  57ock

See, I really like Skyline's, and wouldn't mine owning one someday, but 90,000 is realistically always going to be out of my price-range. The Z06 actually has 53/47 weight distribution because (I believe) they mounted the gearbox over the rear-axle. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

posted by  Widowmaker2k

Who ever Shane is on the forum or Guest to the forum. I can't email you back anymore for some reason. Anyway That R33 GTSt Type M came to 11,500 USD delivered Washington. Just email the chap in Japan directing if you want to buy it.

posted by  57ock

damn, i never knew skylines were that expensive in the US. here in Aus you can get a reasonable skyline for 50k AUD (approx. 30 000 dollars US) yet im not sure what itll run or anything but its got a fair amount of power

posted by  supraking

Hey guys im new! Sooo, did u evr think about how much potential the skyline has? The only reason that the skyline is rated at 280 bhp is because Nissan was forced to detune the engine( i dont remember exactly why ) The RB26DETT was putting out 320-350 hp straight from the factory before being detuned. Plus, there is a huge aftermarket for the skyline so you can easily up the hp. wut now fooooo????? 8O

posted by  sil80

i heard (dont know) that the skylines in jpan are really really cheap cared to anywhere else,but i guess thats so becaue they dont worry about emmisions, at least not as much anymore. i guess cars in japan are starting to have restrictions on them now

posted by  mazda6man

import/skyline lovers.[/quote]

Thank you so much for sharing those "speculations" with us. Personally I would have preferred specifications, they're so much more useful. Now for some speculations of my own.

I speculate that you are 13 years old, know very little about cars, and girls don't like you because you're a dork.

I hate to be the one to defend any Japanese car but you come on here spewing your bullshit. Look at your name, you're just looking to start trouble. The Skyline while not my first, or even 21st choice for a car is still a damn nice machine.[/quote]

thats funny shit. the r34 gtr's are fast if you dont leave it stock, if you put some mods on it then it wont be so bad, i mean look at the one on 2F2F, what do u think that car is slow? FUCK NO!

posted by  S2000Boy

It's a movie, not real life. Hell it's not even a real movie. Is it slow? No. Is it as fast as it's made to look in the movie? Hell no.

posted by  vwhobo

Is it slow? No. However, it is slower than stock, SCC tested it as doing 0-60 in 6.0 seconds.

posted by  JDM Enthusiast

why do we have some people that sign up for the forum just to make 2 posts, and have those two posts be talkin trash about something? cough cough like this guy cough cough

posted by  mazda6man

okay, me and widow have argued about this topic for so long, and we agreed that the skyline and z06 are fast in their own ways. The skyline is a car built for corners, and the z06 is pure speed. The skyline can outhandle porsches. The skyline in 2f2f was slower then stock, because hollywood disabled the front wheels, so that they could do burnouts. It looked fast, but if the r34 was awd, it should have had the fastest launch, because the others were all FR. Hollywood screwed over the skyline in 2f2f! But the r34 do have a bigger range of aftermarket parts then the z06. In reality, a r34 pumps out around 330hp. It is just listed less, but it still has 330hp, it has not been detuned. You can get a skyline for much cheaper, if you are willing to drive a illegal car. i mean, have it imported, put in a catylic converter, lhd conversion, and get a vin number off a scrapped up 240sx or something similiar. Yah FR's are more fun to drive!! i just bought my 1998 nissan 240sx le, i put in a nissan s15 sr20dett, so it has around 250hp, and it has a 6spd tranny! srri for the long post!

posted by  fury604

I think we all know that arguing which car is better is futile...It's all a matter of opinion- if someone's a Corvette fan they aren't going to like anything else as well just because someone tries to make a point...To clarify a point that was brought up in an earlier post, Japan does not have a 280HP cap...The manufacturers in Japan all agreed to keep their models at a claimed 280HP in order to not get into a horsepower war...All I have to say about the Corvette name is that in my opinion it's been coasting of the nameplate for years...And if we're really going to compare performance, why not look at maintenance track records? I worked for a performance shop and the Corvettes were constantly breaking...Just my 2 cents
:evil:

posted by  Machine

so who would hate a skyline???
i think he got all that spec, (copied and pasted)
bet u havent even been in 1!!! look skyline hater. if some1 offered it to u u would not refuse! if u do well u dont like ur cars so get of the forum! :evil:
not trying to make any fights this time :(

posted by  gtir_savage

hey ive just bought a new gtr r33 skyline 93 model its stock at the moment and i need to no all the modifications i chould make to get it running more then 800hp can you please help me out thanks :)

posted by  azn2nv

you're confused grasshopper. the gtr has some downers, but they're overshadowed by the huge boost you get out of the corners, the totally solid structure, great drifting capabilities, and that " i can crush you and i know it look". view things from both ends of the spectrum and you will find yourself truly enlightened. perhaps one day you will come to realize that the skyline is one of the greatest powerhouse rice rockets ever created. so the next time you're sittin in yer cousin-pokin hick mobile, think about how much faster you could be going in a skyline. :rolleyes:

posted by  dex666

I'm not actually a rice burner fan myself. But the skyline is one of the VERY few of them that i do like

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

There is so much you can do to the skyline GTR r34 to make that car incredibly quick. 4wd gives it incredible traction and because japan has hp caps nissan kept the car under the limit so that their buyers would not have to pay a luxury tax. Now as far as the z06 is concerned still a fast car but not as good in the turn as everyone has said. However if you are not concerned with money get the lingfelter (pardon the horible spelling) corvette. and it will beat almost ANY car if not every car on the road.

posted by  theunbelivaBULL

I'm sorry, but when you were reffering to the Z06 and you said "In the turn," you mean handling, correct? If so, I've seen NO evidence that the Skyline is any better than the Z06. Fact is, the Corvette runs the slalom quicker, pulls more lateral g's, and weighs less. To top it off it has better weight distribution and stops quicker.

posted by  Widowmaker2k

i think it should be theunbelivaBULLSHIT :D

posted by  ChevySuxD0ng

Hp limited because of luxury tax? I think you need to do some reseach

posted by  57ock

He's only like 12yrs or something...they tend to speak out their @$$ a lot!

posted by  BavarianWheels

I don't understand all these hops going to the Skyline in the first place. To even compare a Skyline with a Z06 just makes you ignorant. What's so good about a Skyline? it's just another Asian sports car. It may be cool looking and all but 280hp. Is that RWHP or at the crank? Even if it was at the rear wheels it still isn't going to put out the torque that american musclecar enthusiast crave. If you're really looking for performance at a good price, the Skyline and any asian so-called sports car isn't the way to go. Same with the Toyota Poopra. All that talk and it's not much of a performer compared to a C5, T/A, or Z28. "280 horses, it's got potential." My ass!....Potential for what?

posted by  joblo1978

Skyline gtr with 3" exhaust with dual dump pipes, after market intercooler and 15psi will pump out around 270rwkWs which is about 360rwhp or around 470hp @ the fly. (only after you disable 4wd) or about 220kws @ all 4 wheels with 4wd enabled.

There are a few street gtrs with around 500rwhp or all wheel hp. One r32 gtr has around 500 all wheel kWs. And its a street car.

Most cars have potential, high tech or pushrod.

Personally I'm not a big fan of Skylines, as there are far too many around these days.

posted by  57ock

www.exvitermini.com

posted by  57ock

One of my many cousin has a GT-R. It has ,supposely 675hp,on dyno 596, goes 0-60 2.1 sec 0-100 3.74 sec and the skidpad g's are .94.
He wants to turn it into 1000hp monster and does the qaurter in 10.12 sec.

posted by  hemicuda

Right :rolleyes:

like thats going to help when hes wrapped around a telephone pole for speeding on a windy road.... :rolleyes:

posted by  SuperJew

Come on now BW, I believe every word he says. Except I wonder why it takes that much power (and money) to do a 1/4 mile in that kinda time. I'm doing it with less than 300 at the crank.

posted by  vwhobo

.94 g? That all?

1000hp & 10.12 1/4 mile... okkkkkk. even 500hp will get you that

posted by  57ock

Okay it doesnt have a 1000 hp only 675.It weighes about 3338lbs just like a stock gt-r .A stock gt-r does the quarter in 13.7 secs this does it in 10. This is Suriname where talking about so cars like this drive by everyday. You can buy used cheap parts.

posted by  hemicuda

No, you are simply blowing smoke out your ass. You still haven't explained why it takes that kind of horsepower to run that 1/4 mile time when I'm doing it (almost) with less than 1/3 the power.

Furthermore if it can currently do 0-100 in 3.74 seconds it's already running under that 1/4 mile number. Please enlighten us.

posted by  vwhobo

FOR THE LOVE OF EVERY THING GOOD IT WEIGHS lets see hm........about 3400lbs you car weighs i dont know and really i dont give a shit. It smokes a R-1 in the Quarter.

posted by  hemicuda

It was a dark stormy night as the swoke wafted from his anal orfice...

posted by  vwhobo

Your sofa king we tod did.

posted by  hemicuda

I'm sure that means something in some language but... Try English next time, it works so much better.

posted by  vwhobo

oh i thougth you would understand seeing your from redneck hell

posted by  hemicuda

Wow!!! That's a really great comeback, I'll write it down and use it sometime. It's apparent you have nothing intelligent to say on the subject (what's the matter, lose your magazine?) so hopefully it'll stop here. :rolleyes:

posted by  vwhobo

In reference to the above pic....um...Detroit is sheeting their pants!!!

sure looks like it. this should be good. :popcorn:

posted by  SuperJew

god dammit im only 14 ,cant make any better ones, if i had more time i could make better ones

posted by  hemicuda

im only 15

posted by  SuperJew

yeah but you make good come backs

posted by  hemicuda

It's amazing what a year will do.

posted by  vwhobo

why thank you...i tend to rate myself quite badly....of course thats with everything. english papers, chem tests, etc.

posted by  SuperJew

i made a 73.6 in math,id have have a 83 if i didnt have a 0 on a dialy grade, damn you teacher damn you!!!!!!

posted by  hemicuda

Damn the teacher? Damn yourself!! :rolleyes:

yeah what is this "daily grade" based on?

posted by  SuperJew

His own work ethics.

.....or lack thereof :D

posted by  SuperJew

Let's see if he realizes that himself...doubt it.

nah hell prolly just blame the teacher again

posted by  SuperJew

its always the teachers fault and my daily grade is 40% of my grade and work ethics are only 10%

posted by  hemicuda

Unfreakingbelievable! You're right, it was the teachers fault. There's no reason for you to take resposibility for your own actions, or lack thereof. If my kid sounded like that I would have killed him before he was 16.

posted by  vwhobo

wow. thats kinda....no thats totally pathetic. and i thought people in my school were morons :rolleyes:

posted by  SuperJew

well since i live in a town of idiots so im one of the smartest kids in my year and i just had my final and made a 90

posted by  hemicuda

So let me make sure I've got this right. What you're saying is you're one of the top village idiots? Okey, dokey. ;)

posted by  vwhobo

wait a second....you JUST had your final? i thought finals are in June....vwhobo i guess he really isnt too smart.... :D :D

posted by  SuperJew

This has turned into a major bitch session :)

posted by  57ock

LMAO. Specifications. But i just noticed that the very first post had the specs i want. And by the way, I beg to differ that a Skyline costs $90k.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

For real fellas. How bout we get back on topic and I would also like to see some specs.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

specs as in speculations, or specifications.... :D

posted by  SuperJew

The Skyline's $90k brand new from Motorex. However that's the dumb-ass American price. Do you think Nissan Japan gave a shit about selling the Skyline here? No obviously not- that's why a private company has to bring them in... Most American's would want the Corvette over a Skyline- let them have the Vettes. Odds are they wouldn't know what to do with the Skyline. Ever compared maintenance costs?? Finally, in Japan, where the Skyline is meant to be sold, they're only like $40-50k. Z06 what?

-Josh

posted by  spirited driver

...such an idiot, he doesn't even realize the comedy in his choice of words...

when it comes down to it were all idiots

posted by  hemicuda

hey guys ur wrong shit 13yrs boy know nothing and he juss a shit! lemme say ur read on wrong skyline 'n lemme eat your ass and ur drive a corvette zo6 and corvette wldn't get that right! cuz skyline wld kick corvette ass in all the way as way u know nuttin abt R34 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II Nismo S-Tune and it got 400bhp stock 'n 180mph top speed! thats much enough for skyline to whup corvette ass! so stop whine as baby! :cussing:

posted by  SkylineLover

Okay, I give up, WTF did you say. Please try the English language as Ebonics has fallen out of favor with people over the age of 12.

The only part of your post I understand is that you want to eat my ass. You could at least introduce yourself and buy me a drink first.

posted by  vwhobo

hey buddy, as nice as the skylines are, like the supras, theyre really not as good as the the hype makes them, yeah theyre great cars, but im pretty sure a Z06 is pulling on a skyline

posted by  mazda6man

...and it is ones like this one that wonder why we all stare and laugh at their ignorance. I'd really like to see your resume...it must be good for more laughs...not only for its lack of discernable sentences, but for the "effort" you probably had to put when actually attempting to spell correctly.

Ohh, boy. Skylinelover, If I'm not mistaken, the Skyline GT-R V-Spec II Nismo S-Tune is the modified version of the Skyline. so therefore, it would be unfair for it to race a stock non-modified ZO6. If we're going to go all out tuned BS, check out the Linginfelter site. The Lingenfelter Corvette does 0-60 in, what was it? 1.9 sec? Let's see a Skyline pull that off. I mean, the Linginfelter Sonoma could waste a Skyline. and guess what. IT'S A F'IN TRUCK!!!!! But, I see you're just another one-post wonder so I don't know why I'm even typing this. Maybe just to make you understand the Skyline is a good car, but BY FAR, is NOT the best or fastest.

posted by  Satty101

yeah i was going to say isnt comparing a Z06 and Skyline like comparing apples and oranges?

some people.... :cussing: :guns:

posted by  SuperJew

Since this is still going on about the Godzilla GTR-R34 and the Corvette Zo6. The whole thing with these cars are is that you have to think beyond your penis. What do we know so far, Japanese built sport motors have nearly industructable engines right. Thus this is where the turbo comes in. The US have always been about power and brute force, like the Corvette. But now the difference between the two cars are well set. And as was said earlier in this forum, modifying the GTR is a good way to go. Even if it is just an exhaust upgrade and maybe take the speed limiter of (it's set to gentlemens speed 180 k/ph). But just a simple upgrade like that makes the car breath easier and go faster. There are all little bits and pieces that can be changed and worked on, on the GTR series, and even the GTS-T series have been known to out-do their bigger brothers. Now when it comes to the Corvette, it's more for that straight line racing, not realy much on handling, but trust me the power is there. Plus, being a V8, "Glug", "Glug", "Glug". All the petrol gone in half the time it would take the GTR. I'm going to qoute a paragraph out of High Performance Imports magazine issue No.32 where they put a Corvette C5 and a GTR-R33 up against each other;

"If you are on the far side of the Atlantic then you probably haven't made it this far. Put down the magazine now if you have - you aren't going to like what I have to say. The corvette made me angry, really angry. It's a clynical marketing and manufacturing exercise that could have been so much better if it had been tempered with a little engineering expertise. the LS1 and sexy interior are the only two highlights of what was otherwise a dreadful motor vehicle. I had realy hoped for so much more. The Skyline GT-R simply does its thing. It doesn't matter that if lined up by a C5 on the Nullabor it will invariably get beaten. That's what boost controllers and turbos are for, if Billy-Bob wants to play for keeps. The Skyline GT-R is a real car - it's a usebale supercar that has been designed and fettled by engineers rather than marketeers. There is pride at stake for the Japanese, and a deep sense of both honour and responsibility attached to the pinnacle of their autommotive product. Pity the same can't be said for all maunfacturers."

Now that will be something to read about.

posted by  sorcerer

Oh yeah, plus you have the safety of a HICAS 4WD system :laughing:

posted by  sorcerer

its called the WRX and Evo.....both have 4WD and are actually legaly sold in the USA.

:banghead:

posted by  SuperJew

Do you even know what you are talking about mate? HICAS is 4-wheel steering, plus the GT-R comes out with 4WD and is thus a bit of a safer car, and the the WRX and EVO are both sold legally in a lot of countries.

posted by  sorcerer

Let me tell you quickly, you can get an Import Skyline dirt cheap, the only thing is that you have to get your backside to Japan for their auction. The cheapest GTR-R34 I've seen go was for 30,000 YEN.

posted by  sorcerer

Rice above :screwy: :banghead:

I like my European cars and some american cars just as I like rice burners. Broad perspective.

posted by  sorcerer

Ya, well...lets hope you don't also like to "rice out" the Euro or the American cars...as the many like to do. :screwy:

I can't believe he mentioned 2F2F....what is the world coming to? It would be like mentioning SWAT for describing real cops...

posted by  jmyers0341

ok i have got quite irritated with this post.

for a start the skyline (stay with GT-R R34) uses the HICAS system, this is a inteligent system. under normal conditins the sysline is effectivly RWD! untill it starts to loose traction. at which point the car becomes 4WD progrssivly untill sucha time there is not loss of traction at the rear wheels. (cars like the WRX and the Evo are perminant 4WD) therefore you get the benifit of RWD in acceleration on the straights, and 4wd out of the corners.
there is also the 4 wheels steering but thats mainly at low speeds.

secondly the R34 holds the record for record for amount of G possible to be pulled areound the corner in a production car. (the previous holder was the R33) dont belive me check the on board computer! complete with center mounted screen and G-meter. and more g around corners equates to more grip thus better cornering ability.

the book says that the 2.6 R34 GT-R is 280 BHP the (same as the 2.5 GTS) becasue the Japanees have a gentalmans agreement (similar to the germans) restricting power of mass produced cars to 280 BHP (the accual figure is more like 338 BHP) and 155 MPH dereistricting the engine govener allows correct top end of closer to 188 MPH.

considering the skyline is a comfatable 4 seater weighing in at only 300lbs more than the Zo6 that coupled with emision laws resulting in (iirc) 3 in line cats resulting in less less BHP.

and it seams that americans are meerly content with going fast in a straight line. i.e point and squirt mussle cars. where any "driver" knows that corners are the true test of ability. how fast in, through and out (kinda like a good mexican meal :laughing:)

i do actual like the the essance of the Zo6, but why havent they progressed in the 'the 70 DODGE CHALLENGER R/T COUPE produced 445BHP thats one figue i know and im sure there are otheres with more impressive figures im more inpressed with the Ford GT with its 500Bhp.

but its still just a 2 seater.

a jap company called Top secret created a R33 with 1001 BHP and it still hold the 0-200 Mph record. and the fastet lap time at Nuremberg ring.

now can anyone guess where my loyaltiy lies?

yes i will be buying a skyline when i find the one i like for the money i want to spend. and i will be replacing my GM (vauxhall) V6 (american engine) Vecta GSI to get my sklyline. Rant over :2cents: :clap: :laughing: and if anyone complains about my spelling i will S**T in your ceral :laughing:

posted by  grommachine

Me too, and now you've irritated me even more.

Whether or not this is true, the only thing it proves is MAXIMUM cornering force on a perfectly prepared surface. In the real world handling is all about being able to cope with varied surfaces and vehicle dynamics that allow it to deal with transitions in throttle, steering and braking inputs.

Well you're almost correct. As mentioned previously by me (I think in this thread) it's a law in Japan that cars can only produce a certain level of horsepower, so it is in fact under rated.

In your opinion. The one's I've been in are torture chambers. If the three cats on the Skyline are a point of contention for you, why didn't you mention the four cats on the Vette?

You're assuming again, but this time you made an ass out of you but not out of me. The ability to get through a corner quickly does take ability, but that is not the sole ability required to drive fast. Sorry to burst your bubble but any true driver knows that.

Good for you but please stop throwing around your made up numbers.

Yes, your spelling is absolutely atrocious. Apparently English is a second language in Australia. So by the way, what exactly is your point?

posted by  vwhobo

Time for VWHOBO American English Class. Seeing your an foremost authority on the Australian Education system, I'd love to know more.

This time you made a arse out of yourself :) You assumed Australias education system was second rate. Fails to teach students the basics of English. Yet Australia possesses one of the highest literacy rates in the world.

In addition, Australians are a very proud people and have a lot to be proud of. And I'm sure Americans are every much as proud of their country. Making unwarranted remarks about another country is totally uncalled for.
But I'm sure every nation has good and vile people.

Maybe oneday when I'm ordered to serve my country and fight beside your fellow country men. I'll make friends with honorable Americans and not remember a bigot & hypocrite such as yourself.

posted by  57ock

Examples of correct (the world according to 57ock) Australian spelling;

"untill, progrssivly, sucha, perminant, benifit, areound, belive, becasue, Japanees, gentalmans, accual, dereistricting, govener, comfatable, emision, meerly, mussle, essance, figue, otheres, inpressed, fastet, loyaltiy, Vecta, sklyline, ceral, inteligent, conditins, sysline, effectivly"

There are others but I suppose I've made my point. Australia may "possess one of the highest literacy rates in the world" but your buddy missed the train... And so did you by taking the time to defend him. Please, I'm dying to know, where exactly did I make "unwarranted remarks about another country". You can't show me because I didn't.

Finally, while you're waiting to be "ordered to serve my country and fight beside your fellow country men" I have already voluntarily served my country for 23 years. I have also had the distinct pleasure to work side by side with the Aussie military and am proud to say I've worked thousands of long hard hours next to them, spent many a drunken night with them, made many lifelong friends and found them to be some of the finest people on earth. So little man, save the bigot and hypocrite bullshit for when you understand the meaning of it.

posted by  vwhobo

:pop:

posted by  SuperJew

ITS BACK!!!! :pop: :pop: :pop:

posted by  Satty101

All I know is that Aussie's speak English with an accent.

My proof? Proof is in the singing. Why, if the Aussie/English manner of English is correct, do all singers pronounce their English different in song?

Answer: Because in song, the true English is pronounced.

Now, let's all sing a round of Waltzing Matilda...ready...

(http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?p=13573#post13573)

Blah blah, As a officer, wouldn't even share a table with a half rate toy soldier such as yourself

posted by  57ock

Oh yeah, break out the pop corn people, this gonna go on for a while :)
my second favorite hobby is insulting vwhobo. :hi:

Just been waiting for him to blah blah some shit :)

So let the insults begin :)

posted by  57ock

As an officer, I wouldn't let you lick the sweat off my balls. I thought you meant you were an enlisted man but... Now I have even less respect for you than I did before.

As an officer, when you say "serve my country", what you actually mean is when you sit in an office and make bad decisions. Things are becoming much clearer now. Bozo's like you don't last too long in wartime. I think it's called "friendly fire".

posted by  vwhobo

or mutiny.... :mrgreen:

posted by  SuperJew

Hahaha. well for a start, your balls would be far too small. And as for bad decisions, we save them for brainless canon fodder such as yourself :)

posted by  57ock

What's this we shit, officer wannabe. Spend a little time in the military and then come back and talk to the adults. Until then go bait someone else with your petty bullshit.

posted by  vwhobo

Baiting you with some petty bullshit. I just returning the shit you give out. Anyway its a pleasure in hanging shit on someone who can't take it, but can dish it out :)

As for talking to the Adults.. I do talk to you as I would a child. :)
But don't get upset, I'm sure all the people you have hung shit on will enjoy that too much. If you must, you can call your mum and whinge to her about it.

posted by  57ock

The only one I see here who can't take it is you. I could argue the point, any point at all with you but as you always have in the past, you'll just change the subject like a spoiled child. You have already stated that "my second favorite hobby is insulting vwhobo". If that doesn't show immaturity and intent I'm not sure what does.

So I have a choice to make. I can waste my time engaging you but even when I win, the only person I've beaten is you, the most insignificant pimple on the ass of this forum. So why bother.

If you want to mindlessly argue, go right ahead but you'll have to do it alone, just like you have sex. Have a nice day.

posted by  vwhobo

how bout them skylines eh?

posted by  mazda6man

:guns: BURN!!! Hobo your my hero.

:pop: :pop:

posted by  Morphias87

What sparked the Aussie's a$$? Apparently 57OCK is not Dinky Dy (however they spell their "English") nor is he True Blue. Sounds more like a Poof-da anyway. How do you spell Poof-da, 57OCK? :banghead:

with copy and paste! :mrgreen:

posted by  Satty101

Now there’s the wrong attitude for an officer to adopt.

posted by  snoopewite

you got issues talking trash about the skyline, stock its faster than a ferarri 360. then your tring to compare it to a f@#ing corvette z06. lets see how many parts are out for corvettes umm NONE!!! that right try and dig your way out of this fool :fu: :fu:

posted by  hks skyline 34

Who are you talking to and why are you saying such stupid things. No aftermarket for the Vette. Please, what planet are you on.

Everytime we idiot proof this forum someone comes up with an improved idiot.:banghead:

posted by  vwhobo

if this forum is idiot proof than why are you on it :finger:

Perhaps to keep idiots like you from double posting... Moron!

posted by  vwhobo

:fu: hey buddy no friends

why do you want to **** him so badly?It's retards like you who make me not want to come here anymore. :cussing:

posted by  Satty101

wow i almost feel sorry NOT loser. the only thing i have to say is don't come hear any more

It's actually not that bad of a place if you don't run around yelling stupid things like "THIS CAR IS BETTER BECAUSE I SAY SO!" when you don't back up any thing with any sort of facts. It is sort of a big boy forum. There are plenty other forums out there for people like you where you just sit there yelling about something that semi the same about the topic at hand.

posted by  Vaspier

OMFG. Thank you for saying that, because you are exactly correct. Remember, this is a person who has added nothing to this forum in his time here so... Don't expect an intelligent reply.

posted by  vwhobo

this forum SUCKS because of people like you fag!! thats right go cry poser

You've come back 10 fold...who's posing?

Your Message