My own car design

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  My own car design

Ok, my dad's in the photo-restoration business, so I have access to Photoshop. My friend's dad works at Toyota, and he thought we should design a car to replace the Supra. I knew the design would never actually make production, but I designed it anyway. It turned out looking something like the old 2000GT. Tell me what you think of it.

posted by  JDM Enthusiast

would say, style looks quite old m8. but nice try :D

posted by  gtir_savage

Freshened up a bit...

1. No shit. The man said it looked like a 2000GT, which it does. People who know their stuff know it was built 35 years ago so it should look old.

2. Don't much care for the design, but.... I think it's really cool that you have the imagination and take the time to do something like that. I also think it's cool that you're doing something with your dad. More kids should have a quality parent/offspring relationship like you obviously have. Damn my kid is lucky to have me. :?

posted by  vwhobo

Nice job.

But I reckon it would look a bit more original if you change the rear of the car around.

bit more like a diablo rear?

posted by  57ock

hey- u dont be dissing this guys hard work. yeah, u might not like the design but he put some good time into that. learn to respect people. and spell correctly.

posted by  SuperJew

I'll give it a shot.

Impressive...I'm in the process of starting my design studio and that's very cool that you're taking the time to be creative and design a vehicle...Not a lot of people have the patience for that...Pursue it, man, pursue it...
:evil:

posted by  Machine

what the hell is that peace of shit?

posted by  S2000Boy

Hey f*ckstick. What that is is somebody using talent and imagination, unlike you who just uses your imagination when coming up with info for your profile.

Remember little boy, your cars don't count, they say Hot Wheels on the bottom. By the way, learn to spell.

posted by  vwhobo

Don't be a bitch.

Nothing wrong with the pictures

posted by  57ock

"There are two kinds of people in this world. Those that own Volkswagens and those that want to own Volkswagens."

I must be special then.

posted by  57ock

my bad guys

posted by  S2000Boy

hey, that looks really awesome! I wish I had that kind of talent and patience to do something like that. Excellent work!

posted by  ferrarichika

Thanks ferrarichika, I'm glad someone likes the design, and thanks to everyone else for all the kind words(mostly).

Ignore the s2000 knob.

posted by  57ock

Your Message