T3/T40E Hybrid Compressor maps

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  T3/T40E Hybrid Compressor maps

I finally began assesing the parts i need for my turbo application on my KA24de and have been looking around for any kind of turbo maps on the t3/t4 hybrid. However its near impossible to find. Should i just use the compressor map on a t40E and the turbine map on a t3? Also where would i go to get the downpipe and the IC piping that needs to be fabricated.

PS. DSMer i decided on the t3/t40e from turbonetics... pm me what you think... i need all the advice i can get.

posted by  MrBojangles

had this been 4 months ago, i would have shown u a compressor map.... but my pc got killed and i lost them..... check on google for compressor maps or a horsepower calc...

a site should pop up that sells some weirdo horsepower calc and 1/4 mile calc and also has a bunch of compressor maps. turbonetics has some too. give them a shot.

posted by  Inygknok

Is that the 400 ,550, or 600 HP rating one? The t3/t4's are'nt bad. Pretty darn good if you ask me. I would have settled for a Greddy TD07 if you were going that powerful. Or a T3 wich would probably be more applicable for your setup. I think a 400HP turbo my be a little underpowered on your car.

Umm compressor maps? Yeah Check arround on google, those are'nt something I normally carry arround.

posted by  DSMer

I'm pretty sure the turbonetics ceramic ball bearing turbo is rated at 550hp. Gonna have to check on that but yeah that should be good for my application. What I have been trying to find is something for the odd ended lb/min rating on the ka24. Most turbos are too big and a lot of the smaller ones i've looked at only run up to like 30 lb/min (ka24de at redline is about 40 lb/min). I originally looked to the t3/t4 b/c of friends suggestion and it seems common among the guys at ka-t.org. I figure the t4 turbine and the t3 compressor would give a balance of hi end hp and quick response. Thanks for the help.

posted by  MrBojangles

I like the new GT series a lot better from Garrett. Makes a big stride forward from the old T serries. Wouldnt mind a GT35R 56/84 trim turbo. But on my 300ZXTT I plan on using twin GT2871R 76/56 trim turbos.

posted by  thunderbird1100

Your Message