i got a question

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  i got a question

i got a free honda civic dx 1997 and i wana hook it up fom reading other posts i see you wana know what " hooked up" is i would like a bodykit, intake,exhaust, and a really good system, and im also open for sugetions i would also like webpages if possable to what you recomend

thx for everything
devlin

posted by  caffeine junky02

My only suggestion is more of a request, don't rice it out. What I mean is, try and keep the mods functional.

posted by  Widowmaker2k

wings west has some nice body kits for it.

posted by  muddy4x4man

I'd recommend going all the way with it. You know a fart cannon, a park bench, lots of neon lights, and don't forget a bunch of yellow stickers all over. I hear the stickers alone are worth at least an extra 50 hp. 8)

posted by  vwhobo

true very true, so does Bomex, and veil side

posted by  S2000Boy

vwhobo wrote -
"I'd recommend going all the way with it. You know a fart cannon, a park bench, lots of neon lights, and don't forget a bunch of yellow stickers all over. I hear the stickers alone are worth at least an extra 50 hp."

vwhobo, I believe that you're misinformed - each yellow sticker adds 0.8-1.6bhp and it's the proper black and red Type-R stickers that add 50bhp. The thing is that once the first Type-R sticker is applied, the 50bhp plateau is instantly achieved and the rest of the Type-R stickers will only be cosmetic. You need to get your facts straight vwhobo roll

posted by  snoopewite

and the Ibiza guy returns... ;)

posted by  Unfedfat

Oh thank you great guru of stickers. I am not worthy of your knowledge. I am a dumb person, and I post here. :twisted:

posted by  vwhobo

Stickers are very important. Specially Blitz, Apexi, HKS, Trust and Mugen.
They are HOOKED UP.

Plus you'll be hardcore, and no one will want race you. If someone does have the pleasure in racing you. You'll be the source of great amusements for years to come. Specially if they kick your arse :)

posted by  57ock

hahah well thx for the posts but i had to sell the car so no car im getin a car of any choice for free max around 5-7 grand(i know its not much but its all i got)
any sugestions? i would like a car thats eather fast and can be made faster :twisted: or just the can be made fast good aeclration and must have handling looks really dont bother be i will drive a pos with a huge engin and a good sound system as long as it can puck up when i want it to and have good handin it does nt matter to me so like i said any sugestions would be verry much apreaseated

Huge engine? How about big engine? Try a late '80's early '90's Mustang LX 5.0. You can get a nice one for 3-4k and go from there.

posted by  vwhobo

you need a go-ped :thumbs:

posted by  (o) (o)

wow that cheap i would of figured they went for alot more i will reserch that thx man

Vwhobo.

How much for a Shelby Mustang GT500?

posted by  57ock

A shitload!

posted by  vwhobo

Oh I wish...If that were true, my whole car would be have so many stickers that you can't even see the paint on the car 8O

posted by  Motorhead

Can you get them as a Kit car like a shelby cobra?

posted by  57ock

You could build a clone from a regular Mustang but I've never seen a kit. That doesn't mean one doesn't exist.

posted by  vwhobo

a while back i was serchin the net about the 67 shelby in gone in 60 seconds and i stumbled across price ranges and price ranges for a kit i dont rember the prices but they where not cheep

I have a $3300 genuine FEELZ widebody-kit for a 1996-1998 Civic HB 4-SALE, I bought it to custom put on a 1988 rex but sold my rex and either want to sell the kit for $1700 obo, or I want to buy the car. So anyone who has the car and wants to sell it, or anyone who wants my kit e-mail me. N2Chicks@aol.com

posted by  bleachdskitle

I've read in medical periodicals that it's extremely difficult to read with your head firmly implanted in your anal orfice. I think that may be the problem in this case. Note his other posts for supporting evidence.

posted by  vwhobo

Okay, let me get this straight- you got a FREE car?? Now logic would tell me that when you get something for free, namely a car, wouldn't you want to sell it- AND MAKE FREE MONEY??!! Instead of clogging our roads with another piece of shit Civic, how about do us all a favor, and sell it to someone who'll leave it alone and actually get the oil changed instead of adding every product from the current Pep Boy's catalog??? And you're pockets will be fatter just for the small effort. Oh yeah. Put a 5 1/2 exhaust tip on it. And if you get wheels on the back, don't ever, and I stress EVER, put the same wheels on the front. You're welcome:)

-Josh

posted by  spirited driver

here's a tip:
read the thread
here's another tip to back up the prior tip:
read this post

your welcome :)

posted by  asa67_stang

Thanks for the tip big guy! Now here's a tip for you-

cram it up your ass Chachi-

I was just trying to help the poor ricer out... :(

hey there... no need to get offensive with me
you were the one who started it by:
A) assuming he was a ricer, i'll admit that because of his first post it sounds like he's heading that way, but look at how he reacted when he found out he could get a 5.0 for 3-4 grand, to me it sounds like he just wants to go fast
B) like i said earlier, you didn't read the post, why get angry/violent at me for something that i didn't do? did i use the power of the internet to obscure that post for you? sad to say, i don't have that power

and how was any of that supposed to help him?

posted by  asa67_stang

VWhobo- you're obviously the car-forums.com janitor, over 1000 posts in 9 months- do you have a life? I know you're an older gentleman, but you do realize that living in the free country that we do, I can say whatever the hell I want??? I just find it funny, all the posts on this forum are 90% asenine, and I'm adding my opinions. No harm done right?

-Josh

saying what you want doesn't mean it's relevant, or correct
;)

posted by  asa67_stang

You're right, but, I never said I was correct. Relevant, well, that's just my opinion on the matter and I stated it. I can't please every one, and even if I could I wouldn't waste my time doing it on internet forums. ;)

-Josh

good 'nuff

posted by  asa67_stang

Yes I know a thing or two about living in a free country. Did you know that your right to be heard does not constitute a right to be taken seriously? And you are correct about no harm done, so what exactly is your beef about me adding my opinion? Maybe you're a liberal who only thinks freedom of speech is a good thing as long as everyone agrees with you.

As for the number of posts, I'm at about four per day and as of this post you're at SEVENTEEN per day so.... Who is the one in need of a life?

posted by  vwhobo

...and yet another one eats some dirt...

posted by  BavarianWheels

Your Message