mexican scion?????

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  mexican scion?????

anyone notice this??? most of the new scion by toyota is driven by a mexican! in my area...everywhere you go you see a mexican face in a scion car! does mexican really like scion??? i think so! i just find it funny! ahahha

posted by  BigBadBrat

My god ppl are so ignorant :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: .... if i go downtown into a ghetto 90% of the ppl i see driving anything are black. So what that doesnt mean any thing. For all we know u live in mexico and 99 out of every 100 ppl that drive are mexicans. Posting this just made you look like a dumbass. Way to go :thumbs: .

posted by  MrBojangles

i have no clue what the hell you saying!

i think your mad and offended cause your a mexican! ahaha is that right?

we should start calling scion...mexican scion!

posted by  BigBadBrat

lmao. Sorry to break it to u im not mexican, but your right i am offended by your racist bigots like you label cars by a race. There are already too many narrowminded people in this world for you to join them

"Lets see over in asia more ppl own hondas than over here in the states so why dont we call it a asian honda?" ^ Thats how stupid your idea was.

posted by  MrBojangles

Bojangles is right. You're an ignorant dumbass.

posted by  b_DuB13

*eggs the stupid mexican hater*

posted by  Step Up

I love retard fights.

posted by  ThirdeYe

i havnt seen any mexican driving a scion here in san francisco. i see the scion's being driven by philipinos or americans.

posted by  Ki2AY

ok den lets call it asian honda! i have no problem with that! honda is made from asia anyway

posted by  BigBadBrat

well in fresno and down theres a whole mess of mexcans in scion!

posted by  BigBadBrat

I don't think that he's a mexican hater.

I hear you BigBadBrat! Mexicans drive Scions!

posted by  What

okay...mexican's may drive Scions, but that's only in your area.

in my area there are about 5 mexicans in the whole of my town. and they sure as hell don't drive Scions. I'm not calling you a racist, just an ignorant dumbass. :tomato:

posted by  SuperJew

Your Message