I Am Buying A New Car? 05 Impreza Rs?

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  I Am Buying A New Car? 05 Impreza Rs?

I Am 16, Turning 17 Very Soon, Well In 8 Months. I Am Going To Buy A New Car Soon, Either In Jan Or Feb. I Am In Love With The New Impreza, They Look Awesome, I Have A Question With The Impreza Sti And Rs Style. Beside The Wing And The Scoop, And Wheel, The Sti Look Different Than The Rs To Me? Is That Right? Or Just Because The Sti Lower The Body A Bit? And What You Think About The 2005 Rs? 165hp, Awd, $18k, Sexy Look. I Would Like To Get A Wrx, But Not Enough Money, I Have Been Thinking The Lancer Too, But The Look Like A Sucker Except The Evo8. Any Opion?

posted by  my sentra

The STi is different in: fog lamp covers, different wheels, hood scoop, rear wing, and perhaps a bit lower with suspension or body kits. I think those are the only VISIBLE changes. The RS is a great car. It is a good start. Just go with it! :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

hey stiman, thanks, i bet you are a subaru fans, right? do you own a sti, if you do, how does it feel, speed, power, handling, seat comfor? good view point? i am going for a test drive next month for my rs, but they won't let me drive the sti, they try to keep it new. after i get the car, i will get the scoop and rear wing , make it look like a wrx. what you think? you think i can put a turbo in the rs? i noticed the performance part for impreza cost a lot.

posted by  my sentra

No, I dont have a STi, just a fan. You could most assuredly get a turbo for the car. If you want you could get the WRX, because Vishnu performance parts makes kits for the WRX, but that is just a suggestion. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

I definitely would perfer a WRX, a 2.0L enigine with turbo compare with the RS 2.5 boxer, and the WRX had 227 hp, the RS only had 165 hp. the WRX had a lot of potential. but i had problem with the money, the WRX cost $7k more at least. but the good thing is their insurance rate is the same. maybe i treat in with my sentra and get a WRX, i am so excited about all this! :laughing: also i have a question, what is the different between hp and whp, what is the W stand for? thanks

posted by  my sentra

WHP is the amount of horsepower at the wheels. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

thanks.

posted by  my sentra

Your Message