The New STi!!! Picture inside!!!

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  The New STi!!! Picture inside!!!

I dunno if anyone has already posted this yet, but the picture of the new WRX STi has been released in some magazine. It basically has the headlights of the new Legacy, the nose of the 9BX SUV, and TWIN EXHAUST PIPES!!! Here's the link:

http://www.atchia.com/pics/Impreza.jpg

posted by  STi Guy

Wow, that grille is FUGLY imo.

props to them for trying something new though.

posted by  Satty101

Bloody hell, car designs keep getting worse and worse.

posted by  GreekWarrior

That's ugly. They should have made it look like this.

http://www.caranddriver.com/assets/image/1012004152951.jpg

posted by  What

looks kinda like a legacy... haha, looks like subs goin with a more road car look instead of the rally look

posted by  mazda6man

Thats better but still bad.

posted by  GreekWarrior

Car design tells us that if you don't have an equal ammount of grill openings it distracts attention away from the lines of the hood. That is beyond hideous, its not even assemetrical.

Either square or get rid of the middlepiece. Because it looks like an Alfa Rameo mixed with the front end of a Datsun Z.

posted by  DSMer

Lol
I saw that pic in this article
http://www.caranddriver.com/article.asp?section_id=29&article_id=8707

posted by  b_DuB13

geez, that ones worse

posted by  mazda6man

i like the 02 - 03 sti lo0ks with round head lights

posted by  BigBadBrat

Nah I like the original design that the sti had. A lot of other cars are the same, their original design is the best.

posted by  GreekWarrior

there are a number of problems i have with that car. :doh:

1. the subaru imprezza is loosing what it once was!like apretty girls got spots and gained a few 2 many pounds

2. its a pic-a-mix car of the wrong and ugliest parts from diffrent cars.

3. the evo seems to be taking over the imprezzas and this anit going to help no one.

4. well who am i trying to kid that grille! its ... ugly

posted by  Lukaz

it wil ldefinitely not be that one, the front end is the most hideous thing I've seen on a car since the Element was released. I don't really know why manufacturers are going so crazy with the designs on their cars, sometimes a little simplicity goes a long way.

posted by  Flame Roller

i hate it is ugly if ima buy ima do some headlight conversions and front bumper comversions too!!! the grill is mad ugly why cant they put it like the 04 model

posted by  speed freak

Oh god, that is the ugliest car ive seen in my life. And i thought the concept Lancer Colt Evolution was ugly, this thing is hideous. Of course this is just from my perspective. It tries to be too many things at once, the legacy headlights give it a family sedan feel, yet the alfa romeo grille gives it a europen look, but the grill slots beside the ugly triangular shaped grille makes it look japanese. Subaru really dropped the ball on this one, the current WRX STi looks ALOT better.

posted by  aerith

Its obvious that that looks like the Legacy and B9X. I want my mom to get the B9X. Of course the B9X isnt the actual name, but it will be kinda cool.

As to the new STi: Sounds cool, just the nose job doesnt look right. Trying to make models look the same isnt always a good idea. Example here.

posted by  StiMan

Your Message