91 integra lowering

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  91 integra lowering

I just want to know if anybody knows the easiest way to lower a 91 integra :screwy: which the car is so much trouble already because it was totaled at one point and time. if any body can help and send me info about how to lower my car other then have a shop do it.

posted by  91tegra

Buy ten 100 pound bags of cement and throw them inside the car. Hey, you said easiest.

posted by  vwhobo

The funny thing is i've seen something like that done, putting weight in the car to make it lower. :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

are there any japanese cars that has a factory V8 engine?

posted by  CarEXPERT

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v325/vwhobo/lowrider.jpg

posted by  vwhobo

iS THAT YOUR VW????? :orglaugh:

posted by  CarEXPERT

Yeah, that's my car and I'm a f*cking retard. :banghead:

posted by  vwhobo

IT IS? MY FRIEND HAS THAT EXACT CAR. :driving:

posted by  CarEXPERT

Iono hobo. Those flimsy strings look very well mounted... :laughing:

posted by  DSMer

HEY DSMer! I dont have a car but im planning to get a really old honda for really cheap and do a k20a engine swap. will it work, have you done k20a swap??

posted by  CarEXPERT

:laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

To answer your question Carexpert, it depends on which honda you are getting. From what i know the K20a is the one used in the RSX correct? Which is a generally new engine, so i am not sure if it will fit in a older honda engine bay. But i have seen it done with previous generations of civics.

vwhobo, oh god that looks painful, what did you break in that incident? Probaly scratched the rear bumper lip too huh? Looks expensive to fix, in that picture your rear passenger door was not alligned with the drivers door. ahaha :orglaugh:

posted by  aerith

the K20a is the JDM engine from the 2001+integra, 2001+integra type R, and some thing else too but it would be vtec so would it be hard to make the swap into a non vtec?

posted by  CarEXPERT

he was baing sarcastic, thats not his car. Also, the doors aren't aligned because the front door is slightly ajar.

posted by  Godlaus

well, i lack the part of my brain to recognize sarcasm, hahah. Really? i thought it was because he warped the autobody. haah :orglaugh:

posted by  aerith

hey thats not a bad idea huh 91tegra
u could use it like hydrolics have someone
sit on the top push all the weight front and
back

posted by  slvracurarsx03

Your Message