What do you like of my car and my headliner and package tray

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  What do you like of my car and my headliner and package tray

This is my integra. Tell me what you think i got the newest parts on the market. The headliner is real carbonfiber.I think i should of put a fiberglass one in so i could custom paint it.

posted by  integra95

no no no, carbon fiber = TITE!!, it looks tite

posted by  mazda6man

So are you saying that you can't paint carbon fiber? When did this change take place?

posted by  vwhobo

No, no, no. The word is TIGHT, use your spell check. But loose carbon fiber would look shitty anyway.

posted by  vwhobo

I dunno, kinda looks like the inside of a tupperware container. Painting would be a good idea.

posted by  84_Jetta_GLi

Tupperware is good for 30 hp. By the way, did anyone notice the car is parked in front of a playground? Maybe that park bench is for pushing it like a stroller.

posted by  vwhobo

i dig it..... :thumbs:

posted by  S2000Boy

It's cool and all but I'm pretty sure that we're not gonna see this integra95 guy here again... as vwhobo would say "One hit wonder"

posted by  Unfedfat

No doubt looking for free advertising.

posted by  vwhobo

i dont like it at all, put your money where it counts. :thumbs:

posted by  (o) (o)

LMFAO!!!! :D :D :D :D

posted by  S2000Boy

I dunno if anybody realised this or not yet.....but wouldnt the cloth head liner weigh...LESS than the carbon fiber?

posted by  84_Jetta_GLi

Carbon Fibre is very lite

posted by  57ock

Give me a stock BMW 325i same year as this Integra with all it's "lite" stuff and the "heavy" Bimmer will still blow the doors off the Integra :D

posted by  BavarianWheels

I just instaled my carbonfiber hood last night. I'm thinking about going to that show next week in Altanta,Georgia. who's going to that show?

posted by  integra95

Here's a thought. If you install enough carbon fiber crap on your car it'll be light enough that it'll float to Atlanta. Cool!

posted by  vwhobo

I might be at the Atlanta show. You're going to take that? Um, right, ok, whatever. I think there's a bit too much carbon fiber there, hun. I'd be afraid that I'd slide around on the inside while driving.

posted by  ferrarichika

integra95, I'm taking my second car to the Atlanta show. You might have a mAd tyTe ricer with carbon fibre but I've got a blingin', ghetto fabulous pimp mobile 8)

posted by  snoopewite

Dat's why I be sayin' you da Big Daddy Rat. Snoope Dawg is in da house! 8) Scope out my bad ass mofo ride Bro.

posted by  vwhobo

integra95...I like the car, but you have to get rid of that spoiler (just my opinion). I'm getting the carbon fiber hood for my car, but I think there is just too much carbon fiber going on in your car. Otherwise I like your integra, and good luck with it. I have quite a few things that I did to my Jetta and still have about $5,000 to go :rolleyes:

posted by  JettaChiC20

vwhobo wrote -
"Dat's why I be sayin' you da Big Daddy Rat. Snoope Dawg is in da house! Scope out my bad ass mofo ride Bro."

Yeah, the hood rats love me.
That really is a bad ass mofo ride you’ve got - Supra like handling and three engine banks thumbs Gold rims offer better performance though… gold wheels are even better.

posted by  snoopewite

And da stickas, look at dem stickas Bro. My ride's puttin down 700 ponies at least. Word to ya momma.

posted by  vwhobo

Oh yeah, it would sell better if the performance stickers were yellow but then the actual “FOR SALE” sticker is yellow so that probably makes up for it.

posted by  snoopewite

i dont men to offend ya man, but that pimpin car of yours looks pretty fake

posted by  DeFecTeD

DeFecTeD, in what way does it look fake?

posted by  snoopewite

Hate those tires 'n rims... looks like a damn gocart.

posted by  fujipix

Your Message