The New "Toyota" Supra

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  The New "Toyota" Supra

They are bring back the Toyota Supra. It is suppose to be the flagship for the new Lexus lineup. Suppose to be out in 2007.

posted by  Coffin Type R

Do you have any pics of it? Let me see the damn PICS. I bet it would be hella gay. Why dont they make supras anymore!!

SO where the damn PICS :banghead:

posted by  CarEXPERT

I'll work on the pics, chill and dont make fun of the Supra.

posted by  Coffin Type R

Sounds like its after someones bed time, how old are you now, 8? :laughing:

posted by  2002_EVO_VII

Oh, sry, on topic.. God that guy is distracting.. :roll:

Got any links coffin? They specified an engine or think they'll use the same ol' twin-turbo 3.0 litre S6? Was not a bad car in all honesty, sure it had its faults but the jap market is about cheap reliable motorting and that car did that reasonably.. Was maby just a little pricey, interior was out of a childs play house tho.. :laughing:

posted by  2002_EVO_VII

you best shut your mouth or ill cry

posted by  CarEXPERT

Well... the new supra is expected to get more pricey. Expected cost $100,000, mwahhahahah. *cough, clearing of the throat* Sorry, went into Austin Powers mode for a moment. All this is rumors. Inculded in the rumors that it will be 5.0L, 50 valve V-10, with VVTL-i valve timing, MR car.

posted by  Coffin Type R

50 valve? Wouldn't want to have the job of replacing the valve stems if there was a factory recall on them! :sleep:

posted by  2002_EVO_VII

you got to be ****en kidding me. 100k? who would be able to afford that. DAMN!! why cant they just make regular supras!! You got any Pics of it?

I know 50valves, 5 valves each cylinder, fukin crazy

posted by  CarEXPERT

Yup. painful

posted by  Coffin Type R

Its taking both me and Coffin working together on MSN to keep up wiv this guy!! :doh:

posted by  2002_EVO_VII

Well, it going to try and compete with the F430 and Ford GT. The regular Supra was stopped being made in 1998.

posted by  Coffin Type R

Does anyone know why it was stopped being made. I thought it was because hella people crashed with that car but im probably wrong.

posted by  CarEXPERT

I believe it is from them not selling to well here.

posted by  Coffin Type R

Indeed

posted by  Coffin Type R

This topic was already created (WITH PICTURES) back in December. Here is a link.

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=7929

posted by  Moderator

Thanks for the concept pics. I didn't have good pics but some engine types

posted by  Coffin Type R

Your Message