Cherry Bomb?

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Cherry Bomb?

i just got a 93 civic and im flat out broke. im lookin for some things to do to it , but for cheap. i was thinkin of putting a cherry bomb exhaust on it, well i believe it's a glass pack? i was wondering exaclty what it is and what it will do for my car, sound/perf wise...thanks too all

posted by  swh969

I've said it once and i'll say it again, stickers, stickers, sticker.

posted by  GreekWarrior

Probably one of the loudest most obnoxious exhausts ever...almost no performance value

posted by  NISSANSPDR

Save your money and spend it on performance parts. Glasspacks on a 4 banger = gay.

posted by  Ground Rat

i have a 1996 dodge stratus. 2.4L i put a cherry bomb on it and a tip that had BAFFLES in it and i have never heard somthing so nice............. back preser is the best part ........... put it in pasing gear when it gets to 6000 RPM's it lets of and 3 very low back preser thingies go off and eco very low its awsomm........... it only pisses off neigors when i wont it too

posted by  Brock0295

If you have no money then dont bother modding your car.

Glasspacks belong on trucks with good size V-8's...not 1.6L Civics.

posted by  thunderbird1100

hey, do what you want to you car, its supposed to reflect your imagination. you don't have to make serious money to modify your car. i started out with small stuff on the interior, i had no money, and just the limited supplies in my basement( some paint, fabric adhesive, different types of sample fabrics) . i got some lights, neon and blacklight, and put installed them to my tastes. i don't like wild styles, so when i went looking for exhaust, i looked to summit racing because the have a wharehouse of "high performance" mufflers. get one with a silencer, in case you don't like the louder sound. I like the silencer, because it still has a nice low tone, doesn't sound like a moped, which a lot of them sound like. i got an aftermarket air intake for under 50 bucks on ebay, and that also makes my accord growl under acceleration. just have fun with your car, and modify it as much or as little as you want.

posted by  splcustom

Your Message