Damge Control...Help!!

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Damge Control...Help!!

8O

I need help....so I finally went to get a digornostic ran on the car, Here is the damage:

1) Repair or Replace Transmission Cooling Lines
At Raditor

2) Replace Oil Sending Unit

3) Reline Front Brakes
4) Measure and Turn Rotors (if they don't need
to be replaced)
5) New CV Joints (with a possiblity of new axles)
6)Repair or Replace Left rear turn signal

Fortune for me...this repair is only going to cost under $500 USD. So my question is, if I want bigger tires in the future, should I change the rotors and brakes now and run with the stock 14s. I also need strut work. they need to be replaced. What is a good company to choose, in addition to exxhaust and Cold air induction. Any iideas about this project. I could sure use the help!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Original Post!

Year: 1995
Make: Nissan
Model: Sentra GXE
Engine: 4-Cyl. 1.6 Liter
Transmission: Automatic (Overdrive)
Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
Mileage: 82000

Question: Hello all, and thanks in advance for any help you may be able to provide. I just got the above car from my cousin. She tells me I need some new PVC joints and a wash. So while I am getting new PVC I want to replace the stock suspension, and add an cold air intake. So my question is what parts (company) should I go with? Now before you guys start quoting outrageous prices for exotic parts, please keep in mind I am still a college student with a budget of about $1200 - 1400. I don't mind putting in different systems in stages. My over all goals are to have installed few mods to the engine, but change the stock suspension and exhaust. I am a newbie to imports (Dream car 72 Dodge Dart) but seeing how I am about finished with college I needed a car. So please walk me thru steps to adding the necessary mods to this car. Also, I live in Northern California, so if anyone knows of a Good Mechanic who could do this job, please tell me.

posted by  wyldstyle

my 1997 dodge neon is struck in sacond gear can anyone help me

posted by  lrosec

This is a 2 year old post retard. Introduce yourself and then start your own thread in repairs and maintenences

posted by  99integra

Your Message