front mount intake system?

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  front mount intake system?

i just ordered a front mount intake system 4 my 94 honda civic lx 4 dr. :smoke: have anyone done the same thing that i'm doing to my civic. i want my car to be jdm. not those white lights here .. there.. sticker them up cars.. how does the car perform? better then short ram and cold ari intake system? differences? :ohcrap: got pics?

posted by  iike

from what i know is that front mount air intake is alot better
because u r allowing much more air get in ur intake

posted by  slvracurarsx03

Front mount intake will get you the same power increase as a regular CAI. It's for show mostly (for those guys who want people to THINK it's an Intercooler, but really it's just an Intake).

posted by  thunderbird1100

how doesn't front mount intake willl get u more power compare to
CAI under the hood :banghead:

They are both Cold Air Intakes..they both suck air up in practically the same place. Only the front mount intake has a freakishly huge filter compared to a regular CAI..which wont help in performance.

posted by  thunderbird1100

the intake can only pull so much air in by itself... it doesnt need such a massive opening... the front mount is more or less just too look like an intercooler, as thunderbird said...

posted by  mazda6man

http://www.jcwhitney.com/wcsstore/jcwhitney/images/imagecache/I22169.gif

LOL...it was a good idea but the ppl who use it are ricey

posted by  NISSANSPDR

even if u have a front mount intake doesn't that gets
messed up in rain or water gets in??¿¿

It has a shield you put over it to protect it from rain/puddles...at the track you are supposed take off the shield and run it w/o it

posted by  NISSANSPDR

Your Message