mitsubishi

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  mitsubishi

argument with someone:

did mitsubishi ever make a eclipse 3000 gt? or is the eclipse and 3000gt a different model?

posted by  stueck420

two different cars, both made by mitsu. :thumbs:

posted by  (o) (o)

Argument by the car newbs...lol 2 models..

posted by  Conc3pt

THANK YOU.
finally i can prove it w/o buying it

posted by  stueck420

what? does someone not believe you?

posted by  mazda6man

huh :?:

posted by  (o) (o)

i meant "does someone not believe that there isnt an eclipse 3000gt?" like, they think there is one?

posted by  mazda6man

ah i see, i was in a daze yesteday, trying to get the engine back into a ferrari tr. its killing me :(

posted by  (o) (o)

two very diffrent cars and 3000gt is not in production anymore thumbs

posted by  niceride80

everyone knows the 3000 gt and the eclipse are different model vehicles and that 3000 gt's are no longer in production

posted by  xcchicx

Do you realize you just repeated the post directly above your's, almost word for word?

posted by  vwhobo

this was also a dead topic from a few months ago...

posted by  mazda6man

Yes, the topic was dead and so apparently is someones brain. ;)

posted by  vwhobo

Yeah anyone who thinks that the Eclipse and the 3000Gt are anything close to the same should never be found near a car. The only thing CLOSE to being the same is the Eclipse spyder and the 3000Gt spyder. They are both drop tops thats the only simalarity

posted by  eclipserider40

And they're both Mitsus...

-Josh

posted by  spirited driver

I should just ignore this and keep my mouth shut, but some people are such idiots. Wow, where should I begin? Like the guy asking if Honda was replacing VTEC with JSPEC....jesus. Do you all read import tuner and just stare at the neon lights and shiny dubs? I won't even begin to think what a true DSM (that means Diamond Star Motors...) guy would say if he saw that question...is the world coming to an end?...

posted by  jmyers0341

email me @ midnight3kgt95@yahoo.com

for info and pics

put in bout $5k

sellin for 7,500

posted by  midnight3kgt95

wow this is such an old thread:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :screwy:

posted by  mx3_monster

Your Message