93 Honda Civic LX

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  93 Honda Civic LX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/jordan11/Jordanscar-frontview.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/jordan11/Jordanscarrearview1.jpg
well i just got this new honda...and i mean i love the look even though its the lx version the car has a great look to it. its a 93 honda civic lx manual transmission...now shortly after getting it my friend got a 93 del sol with a VTEC!! ahh the infamous vtec hes car has no problem tossing mine...my car being stock...as well as i guess hes what is the spec deffrience and what can i do to start leaving him behind keep in mind im not a millionair i have an income of about 200 a week? i recently bought a chip for my car was it worth it? heres the specs on it

Do you feel the need for speed
Well let me introduce the Pro Choice Module to you.
Designed to give you the performance that car manufactures restrict you from having.
FULL BLOWN POWER AND TORQUE.
Yes that's right it takes off the barriers that they imply.
Full throttle response (immediate)
Add 10-22hp to your power train (awesome)
Works with aftermarket intake systems as well as stock air tubes (wicked)
Comes with full instructions and all parts you need to install anyone can do-it (takes 10-15 minutes)

posted by  ImportLove

Do you guys have no suggestions or what? sorry if im anoying or not making since..

posted by  ImportLove

Please...Someone Help me!

posted by  ImportLove

You wont beat your friends Del Sol even if you turbo your LX. Like you said you dont have that much money so I dont know what you can do.

posted by  CarEXPERT

are you sure..my friends 93 honda dx will toss the del sol.

posted by  ImportLove

The Del Sol Vtec has a B16a motor that produces 160hp and your motor only has like 100-110 or something so you will get KILLED..badly. The DX has the same motor as your LX... so your friend probably doesnt have the factory motor or he has forced induction.

posted by  CarEXPERT

So if i can find a way to get my car at about 165-170 hp would that give me what i need?

posted by  ImportLove

Probably but it will most likly be the one with more skill and better shifting.

posted by  CarEXPERT

Your Message