air intake

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  air intake

whats a good air intake for a acura 3.2 tl 2003 and aobut how much would it boost my hp

posted by  stinky2099

i saw some other peoples post also whats a good exaust system that doesnt make tht loud sounds

posted by  stinky2099

An Injen CAI will net you about 10 crank hp and the Comptech exhaust sounds very well and will add around 10-15 crank hp.

posted by  thunderbird1100

It depends on how restrictive the stock air box is, I'd say 5-10 at best your prolly not going to even feel it.

posted by  DeathScythe

what about the aem v2 how are those

posted by  stinky2099

does all the CAI's will give same amount of whp for diff cars

posted by  slvracurarsx03

i was thinkin bout gettin that in ma RSX, but i dont know if there is another CAI that will gimme more whp than v2

Is a v2 the same as a CAI? In hondas/acuras the stock intake has a box around the filter and the box leades to the ground. So isnit this good because you are getting cold air from the box? Putting a aftermarket filter and not putting the box in is stupid right? because you are getting hot air. HELP ME

posted by  CarEXPERT

v2 are newer version of AEM CAI,
when you put an CAI, you throw
away the box.
It really doesn't matter if u have
the box unless you have holes on
ur hood

o ok i see i was curioous but about how much better milage would a intake and exhaust system give

posted by  stinky2099

Worthless for the price.

posted by  thunderbird1100

buy the injen CAI and a sweet catback exaust you get sound and proformance

posted by  8G Galant

No, cold air intakes (CAI), provide you with cold air, just like the stock intake your talking about. But the difference is that the tubing is less restrictive and the filter flows better, so it gives more horsepower.

posted by  Zalight

Ok my brothere was telling me that the new V2 intakes by AEM are crap you lose high and low range power but gain in the middle and is this true?

posted by  Flirtyboy04

WOW, Thank you for reviving a dead thread just to say that!!!
:banghead:

posted by  Zalight

The AEM V2 intake is in my opinion the best. It adds between 5 and 10 hp. Go to aempower.com for more info. :thumbs:

posted by  ciVicman

Your Message