MY Accord 2.4 2004

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  MY Accord 2.4 2004

i'd like to make my baby real fast, what should i do???

btw, i had to mess with my old car but i don't wanna do this with the new one thinking of the supercharger. what ua'll think? ?

posted by  madanim

They dont have turbo or supercharger kits out yet for the 2.4 Accord yet. Right now the best you could do is bolt ons like I/H/E.

posted by  thunderbird1100

Sell it and get car made to be fast. Possibly a sports car. I don't quite understand people. They go buy a heavy ass luxery sedan and say "What can I do to make it fast?". :screwy: Nothing, you should'nt have bought the damn car in the first place if you wanted something faster.

That cars not going to be any faster short some several thousands of dollars. And if you don't know what to do to make it faster when that much money is involved, you'd be best to leave the car alone.

posted by  DSMer

Yea you are pretty screwed right now...

That's a nice bit of torque...but yea...intake, headers, exhaust, and maybe an ECU upgrade (remap/reflash) would be a good start...probably net you like 30fwhp...and if you wanna go further...get like a 50, 75, or 100 shot of nitrous oxide...but...to go really fast...get another car

posted by  NISSANSPDR

DSMer, u r definitly saying the right words.
i should have bought a faster car.
sometimes i wonder why the hell i bought that car. it's not bad at all anyway.
i had to buy it cuz the price and the quality of it were attractive. the accord is more stable than many other carse in the same class i guess.
i jusst wanted to make it littel faster within a reasonable budget.

thanks all for the replys

posted by  madanim

Its not a bad car, just would'nt be my first choice for competition.

posted by  DSMer

I've seen plenty of quick and even fast Accords at the 1/4 mile (one even being able to run high 11s). Just let the aftermarket develop for it, in no time im sure Cybernation Motorsports will have a kit out for the k24 Accord (they have a street k20 RSX that makes over 500fwhp). The K series motors are very tunable. I/H/E Hondata will take it from the stock 170hp (not 160hp like advertised) to around 205-210hp.

posted by  thunderbird1100

i used to lvoe honda, but once i got a benz, i dont want to go back, dont get me wrong, hondas still tight

posted by  jamizzy

to make it super fast
1st change out the motor and all related componets for an evoVIII setup
2edswap out the tranny for a manual evoVIII tranny
3rd swap out the body for an evoVIII body and interion

there you got u got a fast car

posted by  8G Galant

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

posted by  slvracurarsx03

Your Message