Type-r

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Type-r

do u think that it would be good if i bought an integra type-r as my first mt car

posted by  ttownsthug209

What do you think?

posted by  abless

The ITR is the best FWD handling car the US has ever seen...careful the world...so it's a great car...just be wary where you park it...it could get jacked

posted by  NISSANSPDR

Hell, i'd do it, I mean its a fast fun car, but I doubt your going to kill yourself in it. so yeah get it. :thumbs:

posted by  Zalight

As a first car though? uuhhhhh....maybe. You shouldn't get a fast car as your first, you get a feel for the road and speed after about 6 months of driving on your own. Dunno about the first car thing though.

posted by  Godlaus

Couldn't agree with you more abless. Its not about what we think. Quite frankly if you're so incompetant(sp?) that you need a group of strangers to tell you what car to buy you don't deserve it in the first place.

When will you people start thinking for your own instead of expecting everyone else in the world to give you an answer? :screwy:

posted by  DSMer

This person's not expecting an answer, because I highly doubt that they're going to get that car. They're trying to start a thread about a car they like and trying to get opinions on it. (and truly defend their opinion on the car). It's just that if they said "I love this car and I dare anyone to prove to me that there's a better one out there" nobody would respond to them.

Or, it could just be making small talk.

Either way, start your response by saying that it's ultimately up to them and then share your opinion.

posted by  Godlaus

Or I can say "F*ck off you lil wiener and learn to think for yourself". Wich is probably the more realisitc choice of the two that have been suggested. If you honestly believe that your opinion matters any more to him than the cracks in the street then you're just as pathetic as he is. If he wants somone to tell him what car to get then let him go to a dealership. They have people called caresalesmen who get paid to do that. This is a car-forum for discussing car related questions. Not "what car should I get" because I'm too much of a wiener to think on my own.

posted by  DSMer

Seems like it would be kinda pricy for a first car, but then again, I wasn't born with a silver spoon, so i'd definitely enjoy it.

posted by  ThirdeYe

Hmmm.....Did you just not understand me? I said that this probably isn't about actually buying the car, it's about dreaming and finding out what others think of the car. I'm sure our opinion matters to him, as we've probably had more experience with cars in general. He can't go to a dealership, they'll only talk about their cars, and you can't get an honest opinion/comparison. Car salesmen are paid on commission, hence you'll only hear praise about the car they want you to buy, not what you want/need.

Humor him, just answer his question as your opinion, or is your opinion too valuable to share? Come on, can't we be nice people?

It's not an answer he's looking for, it's an opinion.

posted by  Godlaus

actually i found a type-r for sale in frisco so i was just wondering if i should get it

posted by  ttownsthug209

I hate Frisco. Frisco, Tx right? So far away from... everything... anyways...

I dont want to have a fast car as my first car. Need to get used to driving before going hardcore. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

What year is the itr? itr are hard to find so i think you lying. godaus thats my opionion dont kill me

posted by  CarEXPERT

Isnt Frisco...San Fransico? LOL

posted by  NISSANSPDR

Yea.. how do you not know that? :screwy:

posted by  CarEXPERT

No, he could be refering to frisco, texas. You don't that know he isn't.

posted by  Godlaus

That was what I was thinking. I thought most people just called San Francisco, San Fran or San Francisco, not Frisco.

CarExpert: I am sure you can find one.

posted by  StiMan

Your Message