Nos

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  Nos

do you think it is a good idea to use NOS?

how much is a good limit to use

i would use 4 big tanks of nitrous :laughing:

posted by  gtr_man

wow, you;re really starting to post whore, aren;t you? Well....yes, it is a good idea to use NITROUS (NOS is a brand) if you have the right setup.

I already posted all this info, do a search, or here, I'll do it for you;

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=7890

tell you what, I'll even update that post with pics and the three different types of nitrous.

posted by  Godlaus

yes :mrgreen:

posted by  slvracurarsx03

whats with the ferrari, do you have an obsessoin with them

posted by  gtr_man

never said it did.

The ferrari is one of my favorite cars, its an enzo, named after ferrari's founder. if you don't even know what and Enzo is....then....then..... well, I won't flame you for being new.

simply because I have ONE of them in my sig? No, it's just that it's a fast car, and arguable the best on the planet.

posted by  Godlaus

thx

what part of virginia do you live in?

i use to live there

posted by  gtr_man

Yes...use nitrous and blow your car up...it's Darwinism at its best

posted by  NISSANSPDR

no to smokes, no to drugs and no to nitrous thats me

posted by  ahoo

If you're looking for acceleration, there are far better ways to achieve it.

posted by  Gothicaleigh

Lol, for sure. Especially if a member of a car forum doesnt know what a Enzo is... :banghead:

posted by  StiMan

but probably none easier than Nitrous. (arguable, this is my opinion, as a wet Nitrous system takes 2/3 hours to set up, and you've all of a suddden got 50-60 hp)

posted by  Godlaus

Godaus, when you are running a WET NITROUS SYSTEM do you have to TAP the original fuel line that goes to the fuel rail Because you will need a fuel line that will be injected into the intake tube too.
Godaus what pumps the nitrous to the lines and to the solenoid? Is it just the pressure differential that makes the nitrous go to the lines?

posted by  CarEXPERT

WTF? All he said was that it took 2-3 hours, why are you asking questions?

posted by  StiMan

1. I've never installed nitrous, so I'm sure if you actually put a hole in the fuel rail, but I believe a part comes along with the nitrous kit.

2. My name is Godlaus, not Godaus (Godlaus is an anagram for my real name)

3. High pressure to low pressure 'pumps' the nitrous to the solenoids.

posted by  Godlaus

got it Godlaus :thumbs: thanks :thumbs:

To use nitrous do you HOLD the button on the center consule or just press it once? I dont know this cuz in fast and furious movie they just press it. but that movie is fake so..?

posted by  CarEXPERT

depends on your setup, you can have a hold button, or a switch button (on/off)

posted by  Godlaus

NOS IS GREAT I HAVE THREE TANKS IN MY SUPRA AND HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING TO MY CAR :thumbs: :mrgreen: :laughing:

posted by  toyota

1. You don't own a supra
2. You don't even know what nos stands for
3. You don't have 3 tanks in your 'car'
4. Quit typing in all caps.

posted by  Godlaus

Thats probly true.

posted by  StiMan

nos looks like it is fun to play with in a car

posted by  gtr_man

Nitrous should not be used for fun, but as a power adder. Driving a fast car is fun.

posted by  Godlaus

Lol. That sounds like something CarExpert would say. But then he would add: "When you are high." Ugh...

posted by  StiMan

HOODBRIDGE IF YOU WHERE THAT IS

posted by  slvracurarsx03

I cant get a car until im 17.5 years old! The insurance is WAY too much!! I hate insurance!! And I cant get a discount at school either cuz I got a 2.5GPA. This is fuking gay
Can I drive my parents car without paying for my insurance but the car has insurace?

posted by  CarEXPERT

No. Since you are not on the insurance it doesnt matter. They will have to add your name to the car's insurance (like 2k sometimes) so you can drive it legally. :thumbs:

You have a 2.5 GPA?

posted by  StiMan

nos stands for nitrous oxide system, and if you have a stock car, do not install it, your car should have some upgrades before you jump to nitrous, i know this is an obvious statement, but for those of you who dont know....

posted by  z4k9

Your Message