used 4th gen supras cheep

Home  \  Asian Imports  \  used 4th gen supras cheep

http://www.carsmart.com/content/Buy/Inventory/index.cfm?id=10007;CRSM&actio n=inventoryListUsed

wondering wat you guys think
the best site that i could find
its got about 26 supras all under 10g's
some look like bs but some are real nice

posted by  ArABONE

I wouldnt trust any of them...anyone who has a Supra has to know the price they go for alot more than under 10k...they should be anywhere from 15-up to 40k...15k for the crappy ragged out ones...40k or more for the nice ones or tricked out ones that are show quality

posted by  NISSANSPDR

sounds like a scam...

do this... email the seller for info... 9 times out of 10 they will tell you they need to sell the car that same day... and that they will give you a break on the car... so they will ask you to send them money via wester union so they can hold the car... hahaha

then you can email them back and tell them to go f*ck themselves! ;)

TD.

posted by  SunDown13X VR4

Yeah, I wouldn't trust it at all. People get burned on a daily basis because they over look this simple fact: If it looks too good to be true... you know the rest. Not to mention that the place wants you to pay then $15.00 in advance just to provide you with the info about the cars. For all you know EVERY car they showed you could be bogus and the only thing they have available for you is a good old broke down cutlass cierra. I'd steer clear of this place if I were you.

This is way off topic but SunDown13X VR4, that is a nice ride.

posted by  Swift

wat if some of these are in my area
they cant realy scam me if i tell i come over and ask to test the car

posted by  ArABONE

Ara - That's true, just don't send him any type of deposit via Western Union, make sure it's something that you'd be able to get back if it is indeed a fraud, and better yet, avoid a down payment/deposit like that in this situation. Usually if someone's out to screw you, they say something like "We need a check via western union asap!" or something. When I tried selling my old car on autotrader, about 5 people emailed me saying they'd send western union, which is pretty much untracable, and by time they get the car (which has to be shipped to them, another sign of fraud), the check will bounce, and you'll be out of a car.

posted by  ThirdeYe

i am aware of the fraud but do u guys think there is anyway of geting one of these supras for so cheap. its either a supra or i might just settle for a maxima.

posted by  ArABONE

I dont think any one of those supras run, all of them being sold as is.

posted by  slvracurarsx03

Your Message