lamborghini diablo

Home  \  European Imports  \  lamborghini diablo

there is a lamborghini diablo for 5g's. the body is still good. i think its an 88.

http://www.bobsclassics.com/sold/88v11.jpg

looks like this one but red.

posted by  silvia_star

if its not a diablo, then what is it? on the picture of the diablo says its a diablo style. is it just a replica model?

posted by  silvia_star

It seems like its either a replica OR the body is the only thing you get for 5g's, and even then i think thats doubtful. Its probably a replica which is still cool, i wouldnt mind having one.

posted by  car_crazy89

LOL....Not a very good replica at that :ohcrap:

Looks more like a Lotus Esprit

posted by  Cliffy

front end looks almost like a porsche 944

posted by  windsonian

Didnt think it looked right but hey, not my money and i didnt know if they had a different version in some other country. :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

Kinda like Toyotas MR-2 Ferrari replica....do you guys have that in everywhere but the UK?

posted by  Cliffy

i agree with you :laughing: :thumbs: :thumbs:

posted by  google.com

We may have it but i highly doubt it. I've never heard of anything like that. I've heard of and seen Mr2's but never heard of the ferrari replicas for it. The only ferrari replicas (kit cars) i know of are for Pontiac Fieros or Volkswagens.

posted by  car_crazy89

well that lamborghini is in st.paul minnesota. i think its the whole car for 5g's. but then i bet there is something wrong with it though. cause i mean why so cheap? there's gotta be something wrong with it. well i think its gone now cause he said its gonna be up for auction.

posted by  silvia_star

It would of been worth a look, especially if you actually liked it. Even if you got if for cheap and have to put in some money you could still have a nice car (built by yourself) rather then something for more built by someone else.

posted by  car_crazy89

Your Message