Prisoner who missed prison throws bench through Lamborghini

Home  \  European Imports  \  Prisoner who missed prison throws bench through Lamborghini

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91059-12969304,00.html

no...not a Lambo!!! :(

posted by  SuperJew

see that? that's why i say screw the whole thing...
an 18 year old with a Lambo of that caliber?
screw it, let it get damaged, let daddy pay for it

that is all

posted by  asa67_stang

The amazing part of the article is the fact that the Countach belongs to an 18 year old kid. Something tells me he doesn't deliver pizza for a living. :rolleyes:

posted by  vwhobo

yeah i would have to agree vwhobo...

posted by  SuperJew

egh, poor lambo... what did it ever do to him? except taunt him with its fast exotic ways

posted by  mazda6man

You obviously have something majorly against cars if you say they are just "A HUNK OF METAL". If you dislike cars so much and don't care about them, then why be a part of this forum. Not to mention your obvious problem with people. Does anyone else think that someone who had the idea to slam a bench into a 6 year-old kids' head has to be demented and should be in an insane asylum?

posted by  Heat_Seeker

He could have gotten the same effect from throwing a bench through a cavalier or something worthless like that... why oh why the countach? :(

posted by  antarcticgecko

You aren't really that clueless, are you? That is exactly the point he's trying to make. It's only a car, it really doesn't matter if it gets damaged. It's GOOD that he did it to only a car instead of another person, animal or something of real value.

Does it suck that a Lamborgini was damged by some freak? Yes, but is it the end of the world? No, because it's only a car. Perhaps a person who can't read his post and understand that belongs in the stupid asylum. :rolleyes:

posted by  vwhobo

You know, I thought this was stupid from the start, till I read some of the responses- oh, not a lambo- why not a cavalier( worth nothing ), what did it do to him?........ How about slamming that bench into the head of a real pizza delivery man?(worth nothing). How about a 6yr old kid, just walking by( hasn't contributed anything to society,,,worth nothing ) It's a freakin car, going to cost that boy a weeks allowance to get it repaired, if that. As BV would say"sheesh"
The man had no home, was pennyless, hungry and probably scared. This is the justice system, for both UK and US. IT'S A HUNK OF METAL :rolleyes:

posted by  lectroid

Damn good point that I didn't even notice. Sorry to be so ignorant as to not fully understand his post. Very true that it was only a car (now that I understand what he meant by that). I apologize again.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

Awesome, I'm glad we're on the same wavelength now. ;)

posted by  vwhobo

You all dumped my post. Didn't you ? Just as well, I guess. No need in getting pissed off 8)

posted by  lectroid

Dude, the only person here who can "dump your post" is you. Are you sure you didn't delete/edit one accidentally?

posted by  vwhobo

No I'm not and it's just as good it wasn't posted. It was a mouthfull and not very nice. After I clicked submit, it took 5 minutes to get back to the forum. No problem, just on my end

posted by  lectroid

No, I'm having some "lag" problems too. It might have something to do with the weather in the Northeast. Hell, you're the phone guy, you know way more about that than I do. :thumbs:

posted by  vwhobo

No edits from me...yet.

posted by  BavarianWheels

ill bet the phone lines are like frozen up.... :D

posted by  SuperJew

lambo is one of my fav cars they are so nice y do it to a lambo do it to a vauxhall or something else crap :cussing:

posted by  Fred

:banghead: old news :banghead:

posted by  jedimario

Your Message