Ferrari F60???????????????

Home  \  European Imports  \  Ferrari F60???????????????

I have seen some pictures of the f60 but i also heard that the enzo is the f60? does anybody have any pics of the actual f60

posted by  mx3_monster

i have a f360 modena currently and i am ordering a f430 and thats IS what the new one is called and i have'nt heard that the enzo is called the f460 like what the hell did you come up with that for it is probally a lie that someone has made up to spread it and pretend they are the ferrari king or something stuped like that right now i have to go oh and i can tell you a really funny website:(www.albinobalcksheep.com) with no brackets in the search obviously and there is funny movies i highly recomend it just for a laugh lolz

posted by  mr.k00l

You own a Ferrari and you type like that. What is the world coming to?

posted by  theman352001

alot of kids come on here and say they have things that they really don't. and people only called the enzo an "f60" before it came out, now it's just known as the ferrari enzo. and there was something else that it was called too, but i forgot, so don't listen to me, i'm a retard. :tard:

posted by  enzo#2

The F60 is the name of the Ferrari FXX.

posted by  Godlaus

Hello there,
The F60 is also known as the Enzo. Go to this link and you can many pictures of Ferrari and and of other cars, if you were to head to the home page. http://www.rapidcars.com/ferrari.php.

Furthermore, there is the Ferrari FXX. The new FXX is a highly-modified Enzo, one featuring an 800-bhp 6.3-liter V-12, larger composite ceramic disc brakes with specially-designed Brembo pads and brake cooling system, and a reworked gearbox that shifts at nearly Formula 1 car-like speed. Reconfigured bodywork produces 40 percent greater downforce. But what really separates the FXX from other exotic machines is its advanced telemetry system that measures 39 different vehicle parameters, with the data reviewed by Ferrari test drivers, Rubens Barrichello and Michael Schumacher, thus offering the FXX’s new owner some sage driving advice (to say the least). (http://www.roadandtrack.com/article.asp?section_id=9&article_id=2411)

Hope this helps. Take care now. Feel free to asky any more questions

posted by  goboilers21

That is correct, the top of the line Ferrari went:

F40, F50, F60 (Enzo).

posted by  Bino

Is there an F70 on the drawing board? :hi:

posted by  chris_knows

Your Message