The new Ferrari

Home  \  European Imports  \  The new Ferrari

how did you manage that? ;)

posted by  SuperJew

Ok, I have seen, and proceeded to fall in love with the new Ferrari Enzo. Does anyone agree with me that it is downright gorgeous? Or is it just me. Now, I realize it is a bit overpriced, but still, it is amazing. It could be faster, yes, I agree. But, I'd like some other input. What do y'all think? Some feedback would be appreciated.

posted by  ferrarichika

:D Yes I agree, a beautiful car. I enjoy most of the european cars. And if you drove a Enzo down the street not all people would say "hey look she has a fast car" they would say, "wow, look at that beautiful car"

posted by  StreetRacer

Why do you say it can't go fast enough...it goes over 200 mph. That's plenty fast.

posted by  Mini Cooper

well, i mean, it goes plenty fast, yes, but for that kind of money and that kind of car i want more power!!!!!! :D

posted by  ferrarichika

anyone got a pic or anyhthing?

posted by  mazda6man

there you go.... ;)
http://www.car-forums.com/car_pictures/Ferrari_Enzo.html

posted by  Unfedfat

i agree it should have more power for the price. i love the disign with the engine in the back :twisted:

posted by  McLaren F1 LM

thats one nice piece of machinery if i ever so one

posted by  mazda6man

i definitely agree! lol. yes, you could call me an enzo freak. i have one in 1:18th scale, i have one in hot wheels and i have almost every magazine that ever had an article on one! i love that car! it is, in my opinion, gorgeous and powerful, yet tasteful. and its got certain details, such as the nose, that show its formula one influence. all in all, i love that car!

posted by  ferrarichika

660 horsepower out of six liters is pretty damn fair. Very few production cars, even limited production cars produce 110 horsepower per liter. And actually the engine is not "in back", it's a mid engine design. But of course you already knew that since you're heavy into "tunning".

posted by  vwhobo

yeah, what exactly does "tunning" mean? isn't it supposed to be "tuning"? no offense, but i really wish you guys would learn how to spell.

posted by  ferrarichika

My point exactly, thank you.

posted by  vwhobo

its a phat ass car, did you know that it does 0-100-0 in 11.7 seconds, thats fucking fast! but it didnt beat the kawasaki zx-9r, it did 11.5

posted by  S2000Boy

it gives me a boner just looking at it. lol

posted by  S2000Boy

Best Ferrari to date...I can't wait until the rumored Enzo replacement coems in 2007.

posted by  EuropeanCarGuy

hi
i think it is an ugly looking car yhough powerfull enough there r much nicer cars then that like the aston martin vanquish and the lamborgini diabelo etc.
i even like the tt better though not enough of a powerful engine could be just because i own 1 of them

posted by  gadydabest

u sure?

posted by  Loophole

nice!

posted by  vwmaniac

Dude, you have Microsoft Word, correct? Just cut and paste your post into the program and it will magically fix your spelling and grammar problems.

But, let me get back to the point. I wouldn't consider the Diablo or the Vanquish nicer cars. I like them both myself, but the Enzo exists on an entirely different plain, both financially and capably.

posted by  Widowmaker2k

thanx 4 the spelling corrections look @the sharp ugly edges of the ferarry and the nice sleek lines of the vanquish what can be nice about getting allconfused during driving when you look at all the sharp edges and try to figure out whitch is the biggest or something like that
you 3 posts up where the hell did you find that car?

posted by  gadydabest

where did you find that and is the chick in the picture you?

posted by  SuperJew

sorry but nope :) her name is ally. my friend's girl. :twisted:

posted by  Loophole

hehe. thats got potential. is the Enzo just someone's u found on the street or do you know the owner?

posted by  SuperJew

owner unknown and actually i wasn't with them in aspen. :(

posted by  Loophole

not cool at all. :( :( :(

posted by  SuperJew

Enzo is beautiful, our 360 spider is coming in july, but personally, I love the Maranello's, I know a guy who owned one, but recently sold it, if I had the money, I'd definitely purchase an Enzo, that thing is a piece of Ferrari history

posted by  BENZFERRARIGUY

now look at this post. you are talking about the Maranellos and yet you go into the Enzo, which you talked about before. wow. :rolleyes:

posted by  SuperJew

jeez, super jew, sorry, I didn't know I was so inferior to you :(

posted by  BENZFERRARIGUY

who said you were inferior? i was just flaming your sentence structure/possible error.

posted by  SuperJew

I definitely feel that the Enzo is a piece of artwork, no matter what anyone says. Sharp edges is what gives it a clean look, but there are still soft lines that give it sportscar overtones, instead of Formula One dominance. :D I also like the 575 Maranello, but the Enzo is at the top of my list. ;)

posted by  ferrarichika

I'm still waiting to hear news of the Ferrari SUV they created to compete with the Porcshe SUV. :rolleyes:

posted by  Satty101

I'm curious about this new 2+2 that they've just recently come up with. Does anyone know anything about that?

posted by  ferrarichika

S2000Boy and Mustang79 must be close friends...

8O

posted by  BavarianWheels

the 612 Scaglietti? heres a pic:

http://216.73.106.70/612_scaglietti_01_340.jpg

and some info...

posted by  SuperJew

I kind of like the Scaglietti. It reminds me, almost, of the Maranellos and I find the 575 to be the most attractive.

posted by  ferrarichika

yeah i dont remember exactly what model but they were going for the look of some classic Ferrari...

posted by  SuperJew

<--Still awaits unveiling of the Ferrari SUV....Ah screw this. I got homework to do. Damn D- in Damn English. Ohh, wait, that was B-. it used to be D-. ok, nvm. Ya, I raised my D- to a B-. BOOYAA!!! ya, I was going nowhere with that.

posted by  Satty101

good job! im still working on getting my Chemistry grade up from an 84...and im sure my english grade is in the shitter.

posted by  SuperJew

ya, Tommy Hilfiger just got one lol, he was judging it, he said it was cheap!

posted by  carlover

hope y'all can get your grades up. As of right now, I am exempt form 2 of my finals, out pf three, which are in 2 weeks. woohoo! Yeah, SuperJew, i can't remember which Ferrari it was modeled after either. oh well. 8)

posted by  ferrarichika

"how did you manage that?"
I assume you're referring to my grades? I worked hard to get A's in the classes and kept them there. This new semester sucks, though.

posted by  ferrarichika

why does this semester suck?

and as an aside what school are you in - high school or college?

posted by  SuperJew

i am in my senior year of high school. This semester sucks, b/c i don't really like my school, one of my teachers can't teach, another is just insane :screwy: , and i hate learning about ancient liturature, which is what we're studying in my honors english 12 class. yuck. but hey, if you like that sort of thing, more power to you! :thumbs:

posted by  ferrarichika

aah i have yet to be in my senior year. whats it like being the oldest?

posted by  SuperJew

I wouldn't think it's any different than fifth grade or eigth grade...

posted by  Satty101

It's really not that different, except you've got the pressures of college upon you and more responsibility breathing down your neck than when you were in fifth or eighth grade. But other than that, it's cool. :wink2:

posted by  ferrarichika

i guess i have a semi-good year to look forward to. meanwhile ill have to deal with the suffering of sophomore year.... :banghead: :banghead:

posted by  SuperJew

ya...well, atleast Ill be driving in April if things go my way

posted by  Satty101

shut up :fu:

posted by  SuperJew

what? have your temps or anything yet? I figured you'd be driving way before me...

posted by  Satty101

well i get my permit in a few days, but due to my gimpiness (ski accident) i wont really be able to drive until im all healed. then i need to wait 6 months for my junior license, and finally 6 months later i can get my full license.

thats why im :fu:

posted by  SuperJew

I remember the good 'ole days when I got my learner's permit while taking Driver's Ed. and at 16 going to DMV for my driving test...passing and having a full license.

posted by  BavarianWheels

I've had my temps since September 31st and I turn 16 in 30 days so....Well,I still have to wait till April 2nd. pisses me off. ohh well.

posted by  Satty101

Yes, I rememebr getting my real license. I actually got to go on my birthday to the DMV and got lucky b/c 4 months later they changed the age that u had to be to get it. I think it was one of the happiest days of my life so far! :driving:

posted by  ferrarichika

The Enzo has 660hp and goes over 220mph you would never be able to go that fast anyway so its plenty fast

posted by  Car Guy

I was just wondering if anyone has had good or bad expirences buying cars off ebay like me?
I got the Audi A6 2000 before Xmas and I'm very satisfied with my new toy.
It's pretty much flawless inside and outside from what i can tell
Has anyone or does anyone know someone who bought a car on ebay also?

>link infected with trojan horse<

posted by  audia6fan

[QUOTE=audia6fan]I was just wondering if anyone has had good or bad expirences buying cars off ebay like me?
I got the Audi A6 2000 before Xmas and I'm very satisfied with my new toy.
It's pretty much flawless inside and outside from what i can tell
Has anyone or does anyone know someone who bought a car on ebay also?

[\QUOTE]

hey audi dude, no need to post multiple eBay question thingys, we can see it once.

posted by  SuperJew

Your Message