Spyed new VW Passat Wagon on the interstate

Home  \  European Imports  \  Spyed new VW Passat Wagon on the interstate

I spoted the next generation Passat Wagon in Tampa on 8/31/05 around I-75 nb around 17:00 hrs.

I got a video of it, where can I post it?

posted by  Spyer

Umm.. here. :mrgreen:

posted by  StiMan

Yes, please do! :thumbs: :mrgreen:

posted by  SlipKnoT

here they are... :mrgreen:

posted by  Spyer

Umm... thats only a JPEG.... :banghead:

posted by  StiMan

http://www.mydeo.com/videorequest.asp?XID=1209&CID=3134

sorry I just tried it and its not working, I give up!

posted by  Spyer

Nope it said "Video is not ready for viewing at this moment"...

posted by  StiMan

there a some stills from the video, hope they are good

posted by  Spyer

Ok, looks cool. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

It looks pretty nice. Id buy one. :thumbs:

posted by  SlipKnoT

Looks nice...I'd buy one also....if they weren't so bloody expensive lol :ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

Lol. I dont think that I would get it... I dont really like the look of wagons. Its like a SUV on estrogen... heh...

posted by  StiMan

pretty car :thumbs:

posted by  jedimario

I know what you're saying, but VW's have always looked nicer than other 'wagons' :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

What about an Audi RS6 wagon? *drool*

posted by  Mathew

i'd sake it in sedan version...with the V6. have you guys heard bout this new V6 they're putting into the passats? its a 3.6 litre engine, that's of the narrow-angle construction, and it puts out about 280hp/265tq. AutoWeek describes it as

http://www.autoweek.com/article.cms?articleId=103018

mmmm. :drool:

posted by  SuperJew

A high-performance soccer-mom car is not really what I have in mind. Hehe... Its like if Dodge made a SRT-6 Grand Caravan. :banghead:

posted by  StiMan

i'd go for it. hell, My dad did go for it, heince our Magnum RT with the Hemi. id love a high-performance minivan....thats basically THE ultimate sleeper. and one of my dream future projects - completely work the engine of a minivan and leave the rest stock. :laughing:

posted by  SuperJew

I have to say, my mom's T&C hauls ass. She says it has a V8, but I am not so sure about that. :laughing:

posted by  StiMan

Your Message