Making a Mercedes C-Class look "mean"

Home  \  European Imports  \  Making a Mercedes C-Class look "mean"

I think there's a difference between a Mercedes and a BMW.

BMW's look mean, it's the kind of car you wana get if you have a cool personality, it shocks people, off sets them. It's why cool people drive BMW's.

A mercedes on the other hand looks Nice. It's not aggresive it's nice.

I've seen Brabus conversions and all that, but what kind of mods would you think it would take to make a Benz look mean?

First I'd put a CL grill in it, and replace the hood ornament with the plate thing (how do you do that anyway?).

I'd get it in black, but what else would you want on the car?

posted by  Legion5

Change the front and rear lights, change the grill, lower it, tint all the windows, add some nice 17" or 18" rims (Black rims or mabye chrome to contrast the black paint job) and de-badge it. I don't know what all the parts are called but I have seen cars like that, and they are really nice looking.

posted by  n00dle

You could always just lower it 2 inches in the front, and put big ass drag radials in the back.

posted by  Zalight

Ya. Id say lower the front. It just looks awesome on the C's.

posted by  StiMan

Then of course, if you wanted it to look mean...you could put on one of those grill covers that looks like a mouthfull of sharp teeth like truckers do!

Or, you could sell it man up and buy a bimmer! :thumbs:

posted by  Zalight

Lol. He should put like huge wheels on it and jack it up. Heh... :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

With side pipes and painted on flames :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

i think it would look good if you just dropped it 2 inches and put 18inch rims on it :2cents:

posted by  mx3_monster

i say keep the embelem on the hood. lower the whip. gun metal wheels. tint it. of course at the end of the day you are still rolling a benz-o and will not look "mean", it'll just look better.

posted by  The Conqueror

And a whole bunch of ricer stickers that add 10hp at the wheels a piece. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

Your Message