Lamborghini Baby!!

Home  \  European Imports  \  Lamborghini Baby!!

:driving: Gallardo is sporty cool and fast. "Handles like a race car"-Car and Driver, When i sat in it at the auot show it felt like i was in heaven. My heart pounding and my teeth crunching, i mean - "WHAT A NICE CAR"

I SAW ONE TODAY!

-------------------------------------
http://carnews.nu/wallpapers/06s.jpg
'MOVE OR BE MOVED'

posted by  jasjitdhillon09

if you call that sporty than i dunno what u call a sports car. lol

posted by  V-Tec

Noble M400 could beat down any lambo

posted by  Oomba

Duh. Ferrrari's are nice too, whats your point?

posted by  Mathew

i think what he is saying is that he really likes them and he probably has the hot-wheels one but wants a little bigger version of that :laughing:

posted by  mx3_monster

I've said it once, and I'll say it again....The Noble is a Boy racers Mondeo :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

lamborghinis do not look tha good for the pricetag they have, id rather have a mercedes.

posted by  jdubya

I hate Mercedeses.

posted by  Mathew

Mercedes are good but it depends on which one of course. It all about the cash in you pocket that determines the car that you can buy!

posted by  jasjitdhillon09

WHAT?? Is that supposed to be some kind of wise anecdote or something???

YES, it is all about how much money you have that determines the car you can buy. Thanks, Obvious McTips.

:banghead: just kill me now

posted by  Mathew

x2 :thumbs:

posted by  Zalight

Any reasons to hate Mercedes? Some of they're cars are very nice, like the Mercedes-McLaren SLR...I personally find it one of the sexiest cars in the world... :drool:

posted by  chris_knows

Dont like them. Body style is too cut.

posted by  6000LE

The problem with mercedes is that their low to mid end stuff is put together pretty crappily. You have to really dish out to get their nice stuff. Their C class cars really suck. I had the choice between TL, G35, 3 series, C 350, and IS300. The C and the IS had the worst interiors of all. But the E, and S classes are pretty damn nice, they are stable, classy, and stylish. Its like a whole other brand when compared to the C, CLK stuff. I felt everything was kind of crappy in the C/CLK cars, well cheap compared to its competition. The CLS was better though.

posted by  aerith

I think Mercedes Benz's are overpriced. Let's compare Aerith's lovely TL with a Benz that would cost about the same, shall we?

A brand new TL with a 6 speed manual transmission and 270 hp V6 costs $33,100. For that amount of money, you can get a Mercedes Benz C240 with a 2.6L 168 hp V6. With a 5 speed automatic, and worse gas mileage.

If you're thinking that there must be more interior features on the Benz, think again. Take a look at the radio Mercedes gives you in the this car:
# AM/FM Radio With Speed Sensitive Volume and 6-Speakers Total; CD Player

Not bad I guess. Now take a look at what you get in an Acura of the same price:
Acura/ ELSSurround(TM) AM/FM Radio With 225-Watts and 8 Speakers Total; Cassette Player With Dolby(R) Noise Reduction; 6-Disc CD Changer Integrated With Radio; DVD Audio Player With DTS(R); XM Satellite Radio (XM Satellite Radio N/A In Alaska or Hawaii and Is Provided On A 90-Day Free-Trial Basis Upon Vehicle Purchase)

I got both of these quotes from the exact same website, yahoo auto reviews. So they both had the same perspective.

Wow, better performance AND interior appointments? Guess I know which direction I'm going.

I do like Benzes. But I probably will never own one, because their prices are drastically over what they should be.

posted by  hondaman

Actually, my car boasts better performance figures even when compared to the 3.5L variant of the C; the C350. The C350 has 268hp under the old performance figures, so the acura edges it out by 2. Although the benz has more torque, its performance figures are kind of low considering it has a 0.3L larger engine. Worse fuel economy, worse interior, horrible sound system, and less passenger/ trunk space, worse build quality, and all this at 5000 USD more. Now, isnt that a bargain?

posted by  aerith

and how 'bout them TL A-Specs? :drool:

posted by  SuperJew

Its not that I dont like them, But its kinda like how a raiders fan hates the broncos. I am a BMW fanatic, so its like I got this rivalry with benz.

posted by  Zalight

the only reason benz is expensive, is their publicity, they are status figures, unless you get a nice one for like 122 grand. to the untrained car guy, if they were held up to their face between a c230, or an acura tl or somthing simaler, of course they would choose the mercedes... you cant just think about the people who know about cars, you also have to think about the common consumer. are they as educated? no. its all a money game.

posted by  behind_thewheel

I saw Lamborghini Baby! and thought I was in the right place...or is this Mercedes Baby! ....?

posted by  DiabloSV

It's supposed to be Lamborghini, but if somebody starts talking about their donkey, and how fast it goes, everyone will start talking about their donkies...It's pretty easy to get us off topic :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Amen... but boy, that lambro is sweet. Just don't try to get over a speed bump with it.

posted by  ChromeDome

precciate it Dome...don't laugh - but the Lambo does have a 2 inch hydraulic lift on the front end...swear to all that's good...Look at options for the Diablo SV..it's just enough to clear a small/medium sized sized bump

posted by  DiabloSV

Your Message