What can you tell me about this?

Home  \  European Imports  \  What can you tell me about this?

Hi there is a 1994 BMW AC Schnitzer for sale at a dealer for 6,000. It has 100,000 miles 5 speed tranny, and runs smooth. What do you think sweet deal? Is it a good car good for goin fast?

posted by  Kris

That doesnt really tell you what kind of car it is...

posted by  Mathew

AC Schnitzer is an aftermarket parts company for BMW's. It could be an AC schnitzer BMW, but it would have to be a BMW first so what is it? A 5 series, 3 series, what?

posted by  Zalight

I own a BMW myself. Let me tell you, they are great cars. They have great, reliable engines, and are very powerful. It can handle large doses of RPM. They are also very strong and can stand an abuse or two (not recomended). Furthermore, they won't be in the shop too much. :clap: (good, the parts can be expensive if you ever need to replace something. Not to worry, it won't happen as much with a car like this.) Not to mention, they are pleasing to look at and are very comfortable. The AC Shnitzer car is an after-market parts company for the BMW which makes cosmetic parts such as eye lids and lights and performance parts such as chips and intakes. Of course, the legendary MWerks is one of those companies. Anyways, the car is a two door (hope I am right) and most likely is a 3 series car. go check at the dealer and ask what series is the car. If it is a 3 or 5 series, then I think it is a great deal. You will hardely find a BMW, especially a '94 with 100,000 miles and 5 speed for such a good price. When you test drive and everything is good and wins you those brownie points, then I suggest you get it. Hope I helped! :laughing:

posted by  Leebal

MWerks also supplies specific tire sizes for them and suspension kits.

posted by  fastpass

I dont think this guys on the forums any more.....

By the way leebal what model BMW do you have?

posted by  Zalight

he's banned to... Would you believe in part for lying?

posted by  vwhobo

Oh, lol. Didn't notice that! :laughing:

posted by  Zalight

If your talking about 'Kris' then yes, he (or she) is still around here as the last time they were online was today.

posted by  car_crazy89

Your Message