BMW problem

Home  \  European Imports  \  BMW problem

When the engine is over heating to the extreme. What is the safest way to remove the radiator cap without having boiling water spew all over you?

posted by  SyntheticTrust

1. Bat your eyes at some geek until he does it for you.

2. Follow the directions and wait for it to cool.

posted by  vwhobo

some "geek" did do it for me. Burned himself.

Dumbass! If it's already done, why ask the question? Directions are so much more useful when you get them before the task.

posted by  vwhobo

Future reference. :thumbs: This isn't the first time this BMW has done this. Just didn't over heat as bad the first time.

Did it ever occur to us to get it fixed? Or maybe it's better to just run it to death and let Daddy pay for it, he has plenty of money.

posted by  vwhobo

Can't fix it if we don't know why it does this. It's only done this twice.

And when you say "we" i'm sure that means you'll be directly involved with the diagnosis and repair. Ha ha, I made a funny.

posted by  vwhobo

Do not post anymore in my thread. K? Thanks :thumbs:

Your thread. Sorry Twinkie, I know the truth hurts but it's still the truth whether you like it or not. So tell me, just how involved are you going to be in the diagnosis and repair?

posted by  vwhobo

Interesting you don't want one of two on this forum qualified to help you to post in "your" thread...genius, simply genius!

posted by  BavarianWheels

Just take a rag and fold it over a couple times and put it over the cap,then slowlly release the pressure until its not trying to shoot all over.

posted by  x1/9-rally

Well you can see what a great help they've already been.

That's because you are so easily offended instead of understanding that vwhobo CAN and WILL help...

posted by  BavarianWheels

As VWHobo said "Follow the directions and wait for it to cool."

Here's a real BMW problem

posted by  Wally

geez, in that case, i guess only hobo and chrisv should reply!

posted by  Inygknok

Oh gosh, that's horrible

Dude, that has spread over the internet SOOOO fast. I sware Ive seen that on like 10 forums in a week. Including My absolute favorite:
***WARNING: ADVERISMENT****

M3forums

*waits to be banned for advertising* :laughing:

posted by  Zalight

C'mon...just coz you warn us that you're about to advertise doesn't excuse it lol...you wont be banned this time though :banghead:

posted by  Cliffy

yeah this ferrari one is currently making the rounds:

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/826/enzowned9hu.jpg

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/3089/enzowned10ya.jpg

posted by  Wally

Ouch! I feel bad for that guy. They can just send the rest of the car to my house.

posted by  x1/9-rally

Haha...I just thought it would be kinda funny.

Dude, you cant even tell what the hell type of ferrari that is. Crazy crash.

posted by  Zalight

looks like an F50. wonder if the driver got up and walked away.... :thumbs:

posted by  Inygknok

The ferrari was an Enzo and the driver unfortunently died go to wrecked exotics and look under ferrari enzo.

posted by  skeetin870

Your Message