oh nooooo!!!

Home  \  European Imports  \  oh nooooo!!!

i have a 2001 volks golf 2.0 filled it thec engine with water and coolant flush shit on top of oil and ran car......drained oil but because of cold was like molasees but now choc milk molasses.....help me ppleasewhat do i do???
now car will not run and all power comes on butv just wont turn over just clicks kike battery was really low but is not???

posted by  vhmarkham

I would really love to help but I honestly dont know what you went.

posted by  Zalight

flush the block with diesel fuel

posted by  windman

what about the flush shit will that hurt it??? and i screwed with it all day and left in garage over nite cause i had to work is that all right??

posted by  vhmarkham

If you would type more clearly we could understand what is exactly going on. Now from what I think you typed, you put water and coolant into your engine along with oil? And then you drained it? How long did you run your car with the coolant and water in the engine? Also, how much coolant and water did you put in?
Another thing, don't tell me your trying to start your car with no oil in it?

posted by  nsupra27

let me see if i have this right
you filled the engine block with water?
the flush shit for the radiator
you dont make much sense
slow down
think b4 you type
what flush shit?
where did you put water?

posted by  windman

I think you summed it all up riiiiight there :wink2:

posted by  99integra

lol
ya think
????

posted by  windman

Let me take a crack at it.

I have a 2001 Volkswagon Gold 2.0 and I filled the engine with water and accidentaly put coolant in with the oil, I then drained the oil but because of it being cold it was like molasses, but now chocolate milk molasses :laughing:, please help me figure out what to do?

Now the car will not run nd all the power comes on but it just won't turn over, it just cranks like the battery is really low but it is not.

posted by  99integra

How about this for an answer.

Shoot yourself so you can't breed. :wink2:

posted by  vwhobo

LOL, what the hell did I do, all I did was try to decipher what he said :laughing:

posted by  99integra

sorry......ok i drove my vw to the local wash bay ...yes to do a rad flush on wifes car....just went out of warranty first time i have screwed with it. was going to do oil change after.....anyway parked car in wash bay..shut off..... walked around to front and opened hood and reached down and Actually drained radiator....no problem yet .....then i took off oil cap and poured rad flush and water to the VERY(cant be more clear here)TOP of oil to the it came out dipstickextent . and tried to turn over many times it never did and has yet to start ....but now will just not turn over it is like the starter went at same time or safety switch??? in there somewhere??? like when u get rearended and your fuel shuts off????????

posted by  vhmarkham

Thats about right.

posted by  newyorker

hey loser face f off...... neon is a piece of s ....and so are you for saying so!

posted by  vhmarkham

OK, so If I got this rtight, you went to flush and fill the radiator, right? You drained the radiator, but then when you went to flush it you poured water into the engine block via the oil cap.

posted by  Zalight

Well isnt that funny. Not only can you not spell, but have the nerve to call me a piece of shit. Youre the one that did the stupidest thing ive ever seen (except for me and Nissan_Altima at the local police district just hours ago). My car isnt a piece of shit because since August, Ive been running the car with big HFS and nothing has broken yet. As for your yetta, im sure there are problems to come, especially if you keep draining and maintaining it the way you do. You need to get a clue, or get a Haynes manual. :thumbs:

posted by  newyorker

LMAO! I think they actually went to get the cops on us. I wouldn't mind, I'd ask them if they know what happened to my front 2 tints. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

posted by  Nissan_Altima

Now i know you habve the balls to do dumb shit, but dont have the brain to control the limit. :laughing:

posted by  newyorker

F.U. i know i what i did was stupid! it makes you so stupid for pointing out the obvious. try and answer the unknown you stupid f... nice forum on ya ...f...y..

posted by  vhmarkham

So you drained your coolant into your city's sewage system? Antifreeze is kinda toxic and your dumping it in the water people drink. Thats pretty f*cked up.

posted by  x1/9-rally

As I said earlier, shoot yourself so you can't breed. If you filled the engine with water AND tried to crank it you probably have a hydraulic lock. At best if you pull the plugs and try to crank it over it may do so and you'll only have to deal with etched bearings and cylinder walls. At worst you may have bent rods or cracked pistons. One time I saw a hydro lock cause the flywheel to rip the crank flange off when the guy tried to start it.

Funny stuff, and now you're mad at these guys for pointing out the obvious to you. If you were so good at identifying the obvious, you wouldn't be in this position. Good job. :thumbs:

posted by  vwhobo

Dumbest thing ive done with my Neon is fill it with 87 instead of 93, and that was only because when I got the car it didnt come with an owners manual. What you did is just plain embarrasing.

posted by  newyorker

The dumbest thing you do is keep typing and telling us the dumb things you do, like dumping 93 octane into your 87 octane Neon.

posted by  vwhobo

Fixed that for ya

posted by  newyorker

Anyone else curious as to what he did? He obviously wants to tell us...

posted by  jedimario

I will post it in a few days if "The boss of Philly" doesnt do it himself.

posted by  newyorker

:confused:

posted by  jedimario

Youll see. Just give "The boss" a.k.a. Nissan_Altima some time.

posted by  newyorker

:sleep: It's no big deal and unless you were there, it'll sound like plain nothing.

Long story made short, we got to this one girl's house who we've been talking on the phone for like an hour. I've known her for a while. She (and her friend) get out, get into a car (nice MINI btw), and drive off. They are in the back, 2 more people in the front. Neon and I had nothing to do for the next 3 hours so we decided to have some fun and follow them. After trying to lose us in philly (we weren't speeding or racing or anything, it was all legal), they pulled right into a police station.

We pulled up behind and were laughing at it. Once they asked us nicely, we left and that's that. I don't see how it's anything important enough to be mentioned for this site but since people were asking, I mentioned. :sleep:

posted by  Nissan_Altima

You forgot to mention how you wanted to cut them off on rennard, almost his 2 cars at the train station, almost hit the mini coming out of the station, and then flew acorss a road you dindt see doing about 35 and almost getting t-boned by an explorer.

posted by  newyorker

Negative. Never wanted to cut them off in Rennard. I just caught up parallel with them and then immediately slowed down. Never almost hit any cars in the train station. Never almost hit the Mini. Flying across the road was a mistake though...

posted by  Nissan_Altima

You definately DID almost sideswipe the mini

posted by  newyorker

Kinda like the time you nailed a Jetta? :laughing: Driving parallel to it does not mean i have plans to sideswipe it.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

wtf... please tell me this guy didnt fill his engine full of water and rad flush, then crank it over?

some people do not deserve a car!

posted by  Mk3golfer

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA R U KIDDING ME??? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

posted by  adamc44

well said

posted by  Mk3golfer

**** **** ****. i had a nice long post...but it crashed, i thought it had done copy...but i guess not.

anyways, anyone else smell bullshit? guy drains rad fluid in a wash bay...has to call tow truck...try explaining why your car isnt working anymore. nice.

posted by  dodgerforlife

Hes a whole other case.

posted by  newyorker

And braking doesnt mean I plan on sliding into it on ice whats your point. That was not my fault. There was a van coming towards me so i moved out of the way and i slid on the ice. Good thing I got outta there.

posted by  newyorker

Whoa whoa whoa. I thought the thing with you hitting the jetta was a joke?! :ohcrap: im confused now.

posted by  Scolson

Your Message