Volvo 780 1989 price?

Home  \  European Imports  \  Volvo 780 1989 price?

What would someone sell a Volvo 780 Bertone Turbo 1989 in (almost) mint condition with only a head light broken. Leather seats. What would something to do to the car if bought? Sound system or something? Any advice?

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/3154/acracracracr1wa.jpg
looks exactly like above but again, with a broken headlight

posted by  95civicdima

Mileage?

posted by  Pythias

i wanted to post that, the problem is that the keys to the car are in the hands of my friends older brother. We think around 120k.

posted by  95civicdima

Around 1500 give or take.

posted by  Pythias

how'd you figure that? it's a real nice car i'd expect it to be MUCH more than that

posted by  95civicdima

kbb.com, just a rough guess, it could be alot more, considering you look at the 5.0 Mustangs and kbb is way off on them.

posted by  Pythias

Dunno on pricing. Just want to say I love those cars as a base for a fun project. Basically to build a Volvo Mustang. ;) Classy, quick, and unique.

posted by  ChrisV

absolutely agreed great car i can't wait to see if i can get a run in it. If i'm let (probably won't but i can dream)

any suggestions what to do to it? i mean upgrades wise?

posted by  95civicdima

ANOTHER turbo :hi:

Do you want performance upgrades, sound upgrades, visuals?...I'd suggest fixing up the taillight first...

posted by  chris_knows

[QUOTE=95civicdima]hey man IM Curtis I Street race and go to the drags on mission speed way as well
if you'r car doesnt not start up you need a new car battery or a
new engine add me and email me on msn messanger
as

curtisnicks99@hotmail.com

posted by  mazdarx8guy

Your Message