brera wins most beautiful car award

Home  \  European Imports  \  brera wins most beautiful car award

The new Alfa Brera has been crowned the "Most Beautiful Car in the World" at the 21st annual International Automobile Festival, beating out three other finalists: the Peugeot 407 Coupe, Chrysler 300C Touring and Lexus IS 250.
personally, i don`t know if it`s the most beutifull car, but it`s an alfa, and alfa always had a mystic character about it, so other cars will have to try harder.
what do u guys think?

i love u alfa brera!
flextone

posted by  flextone

Take the link down, and Alfa Romeo makes beautiful cars, but I wouldn't call the Brera the most beautiful...I'd go more along the sleeker styling of a C6 Z06, although that's not the most beautiful car, it's just the first one that comes to mind...

BTW Take out the LINK!!

posted by  chris_knows

No advertising!......that wasn't even related to the subject!

As for Alfa, they've always been good looking, not sure about the BEST looking though :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Relax.....Cliffy the rent-a-supermod's on the case lol

posted by  Cliffy

I feel so much safer :laughing::smoke:

posted by  chris_knows

Pure marketing. I think that it is beautiful, but also not most beautiful of all. Most designer judges come from Italy, so I think that they were influenced. If past year wasn’t under the sign of American design, then none was. It is really most unresponsively given award ever! Brerra is no more than lame remake(of mostly all Alfa Romeos), while American remakes had one more little thing that evoked old charm.
That's my opinion, and I am not an artist nor designer…

posted by  ngluvakov(euro)

It's beautiful...but I disagree with it being the most beautiful. I would definetely go with something else (not too sure what, but I'd think of it if need-be) if given the choice. That being said, it's hard for me to judge as I've never seen one of those in real life.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

ummmm. ahhhh?

all those cars look pretty good, the alfa romeo looking very nice

but IN THE WORLD? ... i dunno about that. same as said before me,

i could think of the best looking cars but im too lazy, any lambo looking

much better than any of those IMO oh well cant please everyone
:banghead:

posted by  nighthawk

Your Message